•Todoroki || Assassin (pt1)•

Okay so it's been snowing the past 24 hours, and there's already a foot of snow. It's still snowing too... ^^thats my front yard. I want it to go away, but at the same time, I'm hoping for a snow day on Monday...

Requested by Fluchie (edit: sorry for the constant changing, it wont let me @ the requester for some reason..)

-----

"Y/N." A man calls.

"Yes father?" A girl, around 14 years old, calls back.

"Your mother and I will be taking on a big mission. We won't be back for a while, so we expect you to take care of any incoming targets. Can you handle it?" The girls father asks, stepping into her doorway.

"Yes, father." Y/N says with a monotone voice.

"Thank you, darling. Your mother and I are so proud of you for what you have become. At this rate, you'll be the number one ranked assassin." Her father pats her head with a fond smile on his face. "We'll be back as soon as possible. Good luck." with that, he leaves the room.

After a few minutes, Y/N hears the front door slam. Her parents were gone, and now she could put her plan into action. She pulls out her notebook that she kept hidden in her desk and flips through the pages, brushing up on all of the things she's written over the past year.

"...yeah. I don't want to go there either, but boss' orders." Y/N hears voices talking outside her door.

"Alright, well, lets just hurry up and get this over with." Another voice says, footsteps fading.

The guardians are leaving...?" Y/N smiles to herself, picking up her backpack and throwing essentials in, money, clothes, food, etc. She slips it on with her mask and closes her bedroom door.

So far, no one has noticed. She hurries down the hallway, making as little noise as possible, and finally reaches the front door. The only thing standing between her and freedom. Freedom from all of this blood, pain, and death.

She opens the door quietly and takes her first breath of freedom, her first step outside as a new Y/N. A free Y/N.

She smiles as she runs down the road and to the shore, she heard the day before that there would be a ship heading to deliver supplies to an area by a school called U.A.. That's the school she wishes to get in to so she can start her new life as a hero. As she approaches the shore, she sees men carrying crates that contain food and water onto a ship docked nearby. Y/N grabs the bag strap on her shoulder tightly, this is it.

Around the corner, she finds a crate that looks big enough for her to fit in, so she hurries to get in. A few seconds later, she's being moved onto the ship. Success.

After hours of darkness, she hears footsteps of the crew members and shuffling boxes before she feels she's being lifted. Soon, she's placed down and the footsteps fade. Taking deep breaths, she opens the top and jumps out, running as fast as she can as to not be seen.

"I'm free..." She whispers on the streets of the busy town. There's people everywhere. And those people aren't scared of her. More importantly, she doesn't have to kill any of those people. She continues down the street until she gets to a relatively deserted place, putting her instantly on edge.

"No.. Please.." A woman cowers in an alley way. Y/N drops her bag behind a box and follows the sound of the woman's voice.

"Shut it, lady. Give me your money or the little girl gets it." A mans voice threatens, followed by a cry of a girl.