•Kaminari || Christmas Specials 7•

Requested by Hamilbab

Secret Santa

"Alright everyone, write your names down and put them in the cup!" Mina says, passing out little slips of paper.

"What's this?" Tokoyami asks, eyeing the paper.

"It's for secret Santa! You write your name down and put it in the cup, and once everyone is done we take turns drawing a name. Then you buy that person a gift!" Mina cheers.

"Sounds interesting." Todoroki mumbles, writing his name down.

"Yeah! Can't wait to see who I get." Midoriya smiles, putting his paper in the cup.

"That means a girl might have to get me a present! I can see their boo-" Mineta gets cut off by a swift kick to the face by Y/N.

"Don't finish that sentence you purple pervert." Y/N growls.

"Damn, Y/N!" Kaminari whistles, looking at Mineta, who was stuck to the wall by his hair.

"Oh, puh-lease. I know you're the same as him, Kaminari." Y/N glares at him.

"Aha, no! You've got- You have the... Wrong idea!" Kaminari side steps before rushing to Mina and putting his paper in the cup.

"Alright, that's everyone! Time to draw names," Mina puts the cup on Aizawa's desk, "line up and pick a name! Put it back if it's your own, though." She pulls out a name quickly before smiling and laughing.

Next, Momo picked a name and made a disgusted face. "Why... Why does it have to be... That thing." She crumbles up the paper and throws it away, thinking of what to get the pervert.

Y/N stands at the end of the line, waiting behind Kaminari. He soon picks out the name and his jaw drops before smirking.

"I've got the perfect gift." He then walks away to his desk. Y/N rolls her eyes before grabbing the last paper.

Denki ;)

She groans before stomping back to her seat, trying to think of the perfect present.

Hmm... A Pikachu plush? Gift card for his favorite restaurant? Treat him to a day at the arcade? All three?! None of them? Agh...

Meanwhile, Kaminari can't stop smirking and blushing at the idea of his perfect Christmas gift for the girl he's been crushing on since the beginning of the year. But, he has his doubts.

What if she doesn't talk to me after? She might hate me more... Maybe I should get something else, just in case?

He shakes his head and decides to get her some chocolate as a backup plan.

"Alright, seats everyone." Aizawa grumbles as he slithers in while inside his sleeping bag, causing the class to sweat drop. "As you know, Christmas is next week. So break starts tomorrow. I don't have anything planned, so be quiet and don't wake me up." He then face plants on the floor, but the students have already started socializing.

"So, Y/N. Who'd you get?" Jirou tries to look over at her paper, but Y/N puts it in her pocket.

"It's secret Santa, Jirou. No looking!" Y/N laughs as Jirou rolls her eyes. The H/C haired girl glances around the room to see everyone's reaction to the paper they got. Mineta is pouting like a baby, Todoroki still has a straight face, Bakugo is cursing about having to get Shitty Hair a present.

"Bakugo! It's supposed to be a secret!" Mina complains while stomping her foot.

"I don't care!" He shouts, blowing up the paper in his hand, but secretly glad that he got Kirishima's name.