•Drabbles || Christmas Specials 8•

Includes Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari

When it snows

Shoto Todoroki:

"Stay here please..." Todoroki mumbles into your neck, arms around your waist.

"But it's snowing!" You complain, trying to get out of his grip.

"Exactly. So just stay in here with me." He holds on tighter, eventually falling asleep.

"C'mon, we don't have to go out, just get out of bed!" You say, shoving him off the bed.

"Ow..." He grumbles, rubbing his backside.

"That's what you get for not letting me up!" You stick your tongue out at him, "Anyways, I'll start a fire and we can watch Christmas movies!" You run out of the room, starting a fire and picking a movie as he slowly comes to join you. 

After two Christmas movies, you eventually get bored. "Shou, I'm going out in the snow. Join me if you want." You say, throwing the blanket you were sharing over his face.

"Don't leave me!" He reaches out and grabs your hand.

"Todo! I want to build a snowman! Either you come with me and have fun or be a couch potato by yourself." You pull your hand away and slip on your shoes before stepping out the door. He pouts and crosses his arms, debating on whether or not he will follow you.

Eventually, he gets bored and heads out the door quietly. he gathers snow in his hand and throws it at the back of your head, causing you to face plant on the ground. This starts a big snowball fight that lasts for 2 hours. In the end, he's glad he decided to join you, because he got to hit you in the face with snow.

Eijirou Kirishima

"Y/N! Come on, lets go outside!" Kirishima shakes you awake like a kid on Christmas day.

"Kiri... I'm so tired, though." You turn back around and shove a pillow over your face. Kirishima grumbles before smirking and jumps on top of you, making sure to support himself on his elbows to not crush you.

"Please~" He says, moving the pillow out of your face. 

"But..." You start, but stop when he gives you puppy eyes. "No~ My one weakness." You groan, trying to look away. He grabs your face with one hand and gently makes you look at him. "It's not very manly to pull a move like that.." You grumble.

"C'mon! Let's go!" He gives a quick peck on your lips, "Pretty please?"

"Okay, okay. Give me a few minutes to get ready." You say, giving up.

"Yes!" He cheers and jumps off of you, running out the door. After you get ready and walk out the bedroom door, you immediately get picked up and thrown over Kirishima's shoulder.

"Eijirou! Put me down!" You yell, repeatedly punching his back. As soon as you're outside, he throws you onto a pile of snow. "I'm gonna get you!" You yell, gathering snow.

"Gotta catch me first!" The two of you continue to run around, hitting each other with snowballs. After 10 minutes, he gets bored and suggests to build a snowman. You agree and when it's done, he takes off his scarf and your hat to put on it.

The both of you admire your work, him hugging you from behind. "Wasn't this fun?" He asks into your neck.

"Yeah." You smile, turning around and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Denki Kaminari

"Hey, Y/N!" Denki calls out to you from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You ask, opening the kitchen door.

"Let's bake cookies and have hot chocolate!" He turns around with a bag of chocolate chips in his hand.

"Sounds good." You smile, walking to the pantry to get the ingredients out.

You both spend about an hour baking. As you put the last batch in the oven, Denki throws flour at your back. You freeze, pan halfway in the oven.

"Haha, oops! My hand slips." He smirks as you put the cookies in and slam the oven. When you don't say anything, he gets worried. "Y-Y/N?" He slowly walks up to you. When he's right behind you, you turn around and shove cookie dough in his face.

"Oops, my hand slipped." You mock, laughing in his face.

"Well... This is crummy." Denki says, wiping the dough off his face.

"You started it!" You stick your tongue out at him before turning to the sink to wash your hands off.

"Whatever." He smiles, licking the dough off his hand. "This is pretty good." He comments, causing you to turn around.

"Yeah, because I made it." You smirk, flinging water in his face.

"Ouch. But I helped!" He complains.

"Yeah, helped make a mess. Can we go outside in the snow?"

"Yeah. Let's go." He grabs both of your jackets and throws yours at you.

You both ended up staying outside longer than you thought, and the last cookie batch that was still in the oven when you waked out got burnt.

>>>>><<<<<

I had no idea what to write, so I made little drabbles. Probably going to do some more of these because I'm running out of full story ideas :)