•Mina || Christmas Specials 19•

First final done! Six to go... Whoop!

havent done any girl characters x reader, nor have a written same gender stories, so i apologize if it's not very good! i'll write some x male reader and neutral reader in the future :)

warning: this is super cliche

Cookies~!

"Hey! Y/N!" Mina says as she bounces into the dorm common room.

"Hey, Mina." Y/N smiles at her friend.

"Wanna bake cookies?" Mina asks with a huge smile.

"Yeah! Just let me finish this problem." Y/N gestures to her math homework before turning and trying to finish.

"Alright! I'll get the stuff ready." Mina skips into the kitchen, already forming a plan in her mind.

She seems happier than normal... Y/N thinks to herself. But it's cute.

Y/N finishes her homework and walks into the kitchen area, seeing Mina preparing the ingredients. "What kind of cookies are we making?" Y/N asks from right behind her, causing her to jump and make a cloud of flour from dropping the bag.

"You scared me!" Mina laughs, turning to look at her friend, only to laugh more. "Haha! You've got flour all over you!" Y/N smiles at her laughter before playfully glaring.

"Yeah, because you dropped it!" Y/n says with fake anger, unable to hold her glare, she bursts out laughing too.

"Haha! You look so cut- ahah. I mean, let's get started!" Mina hurriedly turns around, hiding the blush on her face. Y/N raises an eyebrow, but brushes it off, along with the flour on her face.

"So, what kind of cookies are we making?" Y/N questions again.

"Chocolate chip." Mina says with a huge smile.

"Oh~ let's do this!" Y/N washes her hands before joining Mina in front of a bowl. "What now?" She asks.

"Uh- ahah, let me just... Look up a recipe..." Mina says with red cheeks. "Aha!"

--time skip because i don't feel like typing out a recipe--

"And now... We mix!" Mina takes the hand-held blender and sticks it in the bowl.

"Make sure you don't turn it on high." Y/N warns.

"Yeah, yeah." Mina flips the switch, but she turns it too far. The blender spins crazy fast, flinging  the dough everywhere. "Whoops..." Mina mumbled.

"Turn it off!" Y/N shouts over the sound of the blender.

"It won't work!" Mina yells back, eyes wide. Dough was flying all over the wall, ceiling, and floor. Y/N runs to the outlet and pulls the plug, effectively turning it off.

"Well.." Y/N mumbles, slowly turning around to face her friend.

"That... I totally meant to do that!" Mina rubs the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"Yeah- you have a little something right-" Y/N leans over and kisses her cheek, taking the dough off. "There." Y/N winks at Mina's red face.

"Hey! I could've gotten that! Besides, you have something right here!" Mina says with a bright red face, leaning over and kissing her lips. Y/N's eyes widen and before she can respond, Mina pulls back.

"Now you have something there." Y/N leans in again, connecting their lips. She swipes her tongue over Mina's lips and takes the dough off once again.

"Y/N.."

"Mina.."

They say at  the same time. They look at each other before laughing.

"You first." Y/N says with a smile.

"Well... I like you! Like, a lot!" Mina yells, her face becoming redder every word she speaks.

"Well, duh. You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't!" Y/N teases. "And I like you too." Y/N takes both of her hands and kisses her knuckles. 

"Now that that's settled..." Mina looks Y/N up and down before smirking, "You have some more cookie dough..." Y/N's eyes widen as Mina steps forward.

In the end, the two never actually put the dough into the oven.

>>>>><<<<<