•Multiple (Endings 1) || Christmas Specials 22•

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. As you can see ^^ above, I made lots of cookies w/ my best friend who I haven't seen in like a year, so sorry not sorry- anyways, enjoy~

Izuku Midoriya

Y/N turns to face the boy behind her, face bright red.

"I-Izuku!" Y/N says, surprised.

"Haha.." He laughs nervously.

"Hurry up and kiss!" Someone shouts.

"A-ah! Y/N, you don't have to if y-you're uncomfortable! I-I understand.." Izuku mumbled, looking down.

"Izu." Y/N starts, "Look at me." She puts a hand on his shoulder, causing him to tense up. The boy makes no move to look at her, causing her to sigh. "Alright..." She mumbles, leaning (up,down) to kiss his cheek.

"Y-Y/N!" Izuku stumbles back, face redder than ever. "W-why'd you- I don't- Huh?" Izuku starts muttering nonsense, causing Y/N to laugh.

"Calm down, Izu." She hugs him, causing him to tense at the contact before relaxing, and awkwardly patting the girls back.

"That damn nerd..." Bakugu grumbles, looking more angry than usual. The people around him take a step away, afraid of what might happen. The explosive boy walks up to the pair and pulls them apart, glaring at Izuku. "If you hurt her in any way, you'll have to go through hell and back." He grumbles, getting a chorus of awes. "Shut up!"

"Wh-what? It was j-just a kiss on the cheek!" Izuku starts talking really fast, trying to calm Bakugo, but his attempts are futile.

"H-hey, let's just enjoy the rest of the party!" Y/N suggests, hoping to calm the tense atmosphere.

"Good idea!" Mina says, grabbing Bakugo and pulling him away from the terrified Izuku.

"Izu, stay after for a bit. Please?" Y/N whispers to him.

"A-alright..." He says back nervously.

After that incident, everyone lines up to get food, and all chat happily amongst each other.

"Y/N, the food's great!" Denki comments, causing a majority of the people there to agree.

"Thanks guys! Today has been really fun, you guys are the best friends anyone could ask for." Y/N smiles with a blush on her face.

"So cute!" Multiple people say.

The party continues on with lots of laughing and jokes, even Bakugo and Todoroki are laughing with everyone else. Monoma managed to put his grudge on 1-A on hold for the day, just for Y/N. Even Shinso and Tamaki were enjoying themselves, talking to people and making friends with some they've never seen before.

Overall, Y/N thinks this party was a success. Soon, it's time for everyone to leave. Y/N says bye to them one by one until it's just Izuku and her left on the couch.

"So, why did you want me to stay after?" Izuku questions after a few moments of silence.

"Well... I wanted to talk to you alone, and... I really like you, Izu." Y/N confesses shyly, a deep blush on her cheeks.

"Y-you do?" Izuku asks in disbelief. "A-are you sure? Y-you mean it?"

"Yes, Izu. I'm positive." Y/N scoots close to the boy, bringing him into a tight hug. "I really like you... A lot..." She mumbles, the tiring day catching up to her causing her to slowly close her eyes.

"I-I like you too, Y/N..." Izuku admits. "You're really tired... You should sleep. I'll see myself out." Izuku goes to stand up, but gets pulled back down.