•Multiple (Intro) || Christmas Specials 20•

wow, already 20 stories. one more day of torture for me aha- im falling asleep as im writing this but i am determined to write a story!

this is the start of a 5 part story. there will be different endings the next few days, so ye. enjoy i guess ^^

Endings include: 
First: Izuku, Shouto, Sero, Denki
Second: Kirishima, Bakugo, Momo, Mina
Third: Monoma, Shinso, Mirio, Tamaki

Fourth: Tetsutetsu, Tsu, Tokoyami, Iida

Mine~

Y/N was like the schools prized possession; everyone wanted to protect her. She's just so innocent and cute! Heck, even Bakugo feels the need to protect her from all the bad in the world.

Y/N is friends with lots of people from all the different classes; 1-A, 1-B, and even some third years and general studies people. All of these people were quite... Fond of her. She thinks they're all the best of friends, but when she turns her back, friends turn into enemies. And now that Christmas is coming, these battles are turning into full out wars.

Everyone wants to make this girls Christmas the best one yet, and get her the best present, of course. She has no idea about this battle, however, she never sees the intense look in her friends eyes when she goes from talking to one person to another.

"Heya, Y/N!" Mina smiles, linking arms with the girl.

"Hi, Mina! How are you?" Y/N smiles as they continue walking.

"I'm great! I love talking to you, you know?" Mina smiles seeing pink on the girls cheeks. "Do you have any plans for Christmas?" Mina asks.

"No, not really. I was planning on spending time with all of my friends! Maybe I'll hold a Christmas party.. What do you think?" Y/N questions, a smile growing on her face.

"That sounds amazing! I can help you plan it, if you'd like." Mina offers as they approach the door.

"Yeah, that'd be-" Y/N gets cut off by tons of people coming her way as soon as she enters the classroom. "Oh, hey guys! What's up?" Y/N smiles sweetly, making all of their hearts flutter.

"Y/N! Did you do something different with your hair today?" A voice shouts out.

"Oh, well I-" Y/N tries to talk.

"No, she always looks this good!"

"Yeah, she's super cute!"

"Who do you think you are?! Calling her cute like that!"

"Shut up! She doesn't like any of you!"

Y/N looks around at all of her friends as they keep arguing. Her eyes go wide and she feels strange.

"Did I do something?" Y/N whispers. Right when she says that, another person walks in and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"It's not your fault." Y/N turns around to see Todoroki right behind her. "You guys are a bunch of idiots. You're scaring her." Todoroki yells at his classmates. They stop and look at their friend/crush, seeing how scared she looks.

"Sorry, Y/N!"

"Tch."

Y/N smiles at all of them and tells them its alright before going  to her seat.

"Oh, before I forget, I'm going to be having a Christmas party at my house." Y/N says, grabbing the attention of all of her classmates once again. "It'll be Christmas day, I hope you can all make it!"

"Yeah! I can go. I'll even help you get it ready because that's the manly thing to do!" Kirishima says, causing Y/N to smile more, if possible.

"That'd be great!"

"I want to help too!" Denki calls out with a pout.

"Oh, well you can-"

"Tch. You should let me help. Not that I want to..." Bakugo mumbled.

"Ye-"

"No! Let me help."

"Guys!" Y/N yells, causing all eyes to go wide. "Sorry for yelling, but this is too much. I appriciate you wanting to help, but if it's going to cause this much trouble, I'll do it myself."

"Y/N, I do not wish for you to feel burdened. Allow me to assist you." Tokoyami spoke up. Y/N smiled at him. Unlike most of the others, he remained calm and didn't shout at anyone.

"Thank you. Tokoyami and Mina will be assisting me. Please, do not argue." Y/N clasped her hands together and smiled at anyone. That smile that no one could argue with. Some smiled in return, others went to their seat, and the rest grumbled in annoyance.

--After School--

"Y/N! Get away from those 1-A scums!" Y/N hears from behind.

"You do realize I'm in 1-A, right?" Y/N questions.

"Yes, but you are far above their level! They're so pathetic. But you, you shouldn't be associated with people like them!" Monoma says, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, they're my friends! But, while you're here, I'm hosting a Christmas party. It'd be great if you could come." Y/N smiles at him. Monoma's mouth twitches up just a bit, but enough for the girl to see it.

"Alright~ There better not be-"

"You  better not be dissing A class in front of Y/N!" A voice yells from behind before a giant fist crashes onto his head. "Sorry about that." Kendou smiles.

"No problem! Hey, you should come to my party too! It's at my house on Christmas day. Think you can come?" Y/N glances at her as they walk out the doors.

"If this idiots going, I'm going to have to go to control him. So, I'll be there. Do you need help preparing things?" Kendou asked as she drags Monoma behind her.

"I've got it covered now, thanks!" Y/N smiled. "Well, this is where we part ways. See you tomorrow!" Y/N waves. As she walks away, she hears Monoma yell something, but she's too far to make out what he says.

I should invite Shinso, too! Y/N thinks, pulling out her phone and sending him a text with the details. After a few seconds, she gets a response.

'Yeah, sure. But don't leave me alone, I don't like the people going very much.' Y/N laughs a bit at his response and sends him an okay before sending a similar text to Tetsu. Again, after a few seconds, she gets a response.

'Alright! I can't wait to see you :)' Y/N blushes a bit and puts her phone away, walking home with a skip in her step.

>>>>><<<<<

Part two will be up tomorrow, after that the different endings will be uploaded :)