•Mina || Pocky•

"Guys!" Mina yells from the dorm common room. "It's an emergency!"

Soon, most people from the dorms are in the same room, waiting for Mina to explain.

"What's wrong?!" Kirishima yells, looking around for any danger.

"Oh, good! We're going to play a game." Mina smirks evilly, holding up a water bottle. and box of pocky.

"Seriously? You called us here for this?" Bakugo glares.

"Yep! And now you're stuck here. Come on, get in a circle." Mina says, falling to the ground and crossing her legs. Slowly, the rest of her classmates follow.

"What game are we playing?" Y/N asks, eyeing the pocky.

"We're playing the pocky game." Some of the students give her a confused look, while others have blushes on their faces.

"What's that?" Y/N asks, having no clue what this game actually is.

"Well, you spin the bottle in the center, and whoever the end lands on has to put pocky in their mouth. Same with the person who spun it. But," Mina's eyes light up, "it's the same piece. You have to eat all of the pocky without it breaking."

"Sounds easy enough." Y/N smiled.

"You guys in?" Mina asks around the class, but says "Great!" Before anyone can object.

——

After a few rounds, Izuku had to play the game with Todo, and they ended up kissing. Bakugo almost blew up Kirishima, and Momo was being defended from Mineta by Jirou. All in all, it was a crazy game. But it was about to get crazier.

"Y/N! Your turn!" Mina cheers, handing over the bottle. Their hands brushed, causing Mina to smile a bit wider.

Mina had it bad for this girl, and she knew it. The thing is, she doesn't know if Y/N 'rolls that way'. She has always hoped that maybe one day, Y/N would confess to her. Well, maybe not her feelings... but at least she would know that Y/N does roll that way.

Y/N places the bottle in the middle and gives it a hard spin. The bottle twirls, no one blinks. It continues until finally, the speed decreases. Slowly, the bottle points towards someone. Seeing who the person is, Y/N gulps. Well, she can't exactly see her. 

The bottle stopped on Toru. Y/N glanced up to where she assumed to be Toru's eyes and gave a shy smile. She couldn't tell what Toru was feeling, when suddenly the bottle moved again. Y/N's eyes follow as it points directly at Mina. Almost like someone was moving it on their own.

Mina's eyes immediately light up as she smiles brightly at Y/N. Everyone else in the group shares confused glances.

"Didn't it stop on-"

"Shut up!"

The group was silenced as they watched Mina and Y/N get ever so close together, only a single piece of pocky separating them. The air in the room grew tense as they waited for someone to make a move.

After a few seconds, Mina gives in and takes a shy bite. Y/N follows her lead, taking a slightly bigger bite. Soon, the pocky stick is only separating them by a mere centimeter. The two lock eyes and blush, wanting the other to take the lead.

"Hurry up and lose already!" Bakugo shouts. His shout startles Y/N, causing her to take the last bite and close the distance between the two. Mina smiles as she kisses Y/N, grabbing her hand in the process. Y/N turns bright red, but kisses her back anyways.

Several cheers erupt from the circle, and many 'I told you so!'s were said. When the two part, the can't look each other in the eye. 

Mina shyly grabs the bottle, and spins it as it's her turn. 

When the bottle stops, she smiles. It landed on Y/N.