•Multiple (Endings2) || Christmas Specials 23•

I know, I'm horrible for not uploading again I'm really sorry 😓 These are going to be kinda short since I'm super busy now, I might edit them to make them longer later. I'm really sorry!

Eijiro Kirishima

"Kiri!" Y/N says with wide eyes. Kirishima has the hugest, most adorable smile on his face as he looks at the girl in front of him.

"Wow! This'll be so manly!" He says happily. "Unless you don't want to! It's so not manly to force a cute girl like you to do something you don't want to do."

Y/N mumbled something that he couldn't hear, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"I-I said it's... it's alright." Y/N looks to the side to avoid eye contact at all costs. Kirishima laughs at her red face before grabbing her shoulders, startling her.

"Calm down. It's alright, it's only a kiss!" Kirishima tried to calm her down, but to no avail.

"I-it's my fir-first... kiss.." Y/N looks down at her feet, shuffling awkwardly.

"It'll he my first too... We can do it together!" Kirishima lifts her head to make her look him in the eyes. "Just tell me if you're uncomfortable..." as he finishes, he leans in and connects their lips. People clap around them, some with tears in their eyes from the cute moment.

When they pull apart, they can't keep that smile off of their faces.

"That was..." Y/N starts.

"Amazing.." Kirishima finishes.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Bakugo?" Y/N raises an eyebrow at the glaring boy.

"What?!" He yells in her face.

"Uh- calm down? Please?" Y/N asks calmly.

"Why should I-" he looks her in the eyes and suddenly feels all his anger wash away. "What the-" His face turns a slight shade of red, getting a collective gasp from the people around him.

"Uh, Bakugo?" Y/N says, getting a grunt in return. She points up and he follows her gaze and blushes a bright red. "Yeah, that..." She mumbles.

"Well?" Bakugo says.

"Huh?"

"Get the fuck over here!" He yells, grabbing her wrists and pulling her to his chest. "Don't fuckin say anything!"

"Wha-" and with that, he kisses her. Surprisingly, the kiss is warm and gentle. Y/N smiles into the kiss as she wraps her arms around his neck. They pull apart when they hear someone clear their throat.

"You got a problem?!" Bakugo yells.

"H-hey! Calm down." Y/N places a hand on his shoulder, causing him to tense.

"Yeah, whatever." He mumbles.

"Y/N... are you sure you don't have a second quirk?" Mina laughs. "No one can calm him down that fast!"

"Yeah, it's kinda scary." Kirishima mumbles.

"All if you! Shut the hell up!" Bakugo yells.

"There he is..." They mumble.

Momo Yaoyorozu

"Momo! I-I-" Y/N starts stuttering, unable to form sentences.

"Y/N.." Momo mumbles, not getting noticed by said girl. "Y/N!" She shouts, still no answer. "Alright.." she leans over and pecks the girls lips, effectively shutting her up. "You talk too much."

"Momo! Why'd I-I- ah!" Y/N curls into a ball on the ground with a bright red face.

"Calm down. It's fine, it's over now, right?" Momo sits on the ground by the girl and pats her back.

"I don't want it to be over..." Y/N mumbles. Now, it's Momo's turn to blush.

"W-well, it doesn't have to be!" She says with sparkling eyes. "In fact, this is just the beginning!"

"Really?" Y/N looks up at her with a smile.

"Really. I love you, Y/N." Momo confesses.

"I love you too..." with that, they share another kiss; a longer, more passionate kiss.

Ashido Mina

"Mina-"

"Yes! My plan worked!" Mina cheers, jumping in circles. "I was worried someone else would try to use this to kiss you. You have no clue how happy I am!"

"Y-you want to kiss me?" Y/N asked, wide, curious eyes.

"Yeah. Who doesn't want to?" Mina smiled. "Now, come here." She pulls her in to a hug first before tilting her head and kissing her on the lips.

"Ah, I've been wanting to do that forever now. I hope you don't mind." Mina glances at the girl in front of her who is wearing an emotionless face. "Oh no, you hated it! I'm so sorry!"

"No... I loved it." Y/N hugs her, burying her head into the pink girl's shoulder.

"Well, that's a relief." Mina laughs. "You hear that guys?! Y/N is mine!"