•Multiple (Party) || Christmas Specials 21•

Mine~! 2

It's the day of the party, which also means it's Christmas. Y/N couldn't be happier. She ended up inviting some third years, Mirio and Tamaki. They've been friends for a while now, and she feels that it wouldn't be the same without them.

Y/N was setting out drinks when she heard the doorbell, smiling, she ran to answer it.

"Mina! Tokoyami! Hey." Y/N opens the door and steps to the side as they walk in.

"Hey, Y/N!" Mina hugs her.

"Y/N, I must warn you about-" Tokoyami gets cut off by Dark Shadow bursting out of his chest and nudging his face into Y/N. "That..."

"Dark Shadow! Good to see you." Y/N pats his head and turns to Tokoyami, "I don't mind."

"So, Y/N. What do we do now?" Mina asked, glancing around and seeing a bunch of boxes that appear to have Christmas decorations.

"Oh, right! There's some indoor and outdoor decorations. Mina, you can work inside. Tokoyami, you and Dark Shadow can work outside since you can reach high places. I'll start with the food." Y/N explains, grabbing some boxes and handing them over. "Thanks again for helping."

"It's not a problem. I'm glad to be of service." Tokoyami states, taking the boxes and walking outside.

"I'll get started with this! Then I'll help you cook." Mina smiles and goes to the remaining boxes, taking out the decorations and starting to place them around the room.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me!" Y/N calls as she walks into the kitchen.

--1 Hour Later--

"Wow, this looks amazing guys!" Y/N smiles wide, turning to her two friends. "Thank you!" She exclaims, hugging the both of them. Dark Shadow joins and pushes the two away, getting a hug from the girl.

"You're so embarrassing..." "Tokoyami mumbles to Dark Shadow.

"I am not!" Dark Shadow fires back.

"I think it's cute." Y/N says while she pats Dark Shadow, failing to notice what Mina is doing. She pulls out her secret weapon and puts it up, hoping her plan goes well tonight.

"Terribly sorry, but I must be going. I need to get ready for the party tonight. See you later." Tokoyami waves and walks out.

"I need to go too. See ya!" Mina says and hugs the girl again.

"Thanks again!" Y/N calls out to the both of them, seeing them retreat into the distance.

What did I do to deserve such amazing friends? Y/N wonders.

--Party Time--

Y/N finishes setting the table when she hears the doorbell sound.

"Coming!" She shouts, wiping her hands on her pants. She opens the door and smiles widely, "Tsu! Mina! Welcome." Y/N steps to the side and allows her two friends inside.

"Wow, this place looks great, ribbit." Tsu says with amazement. 

"Mina did the decorating in here." Y/N points out.

"Nice job, Mina, ribbit." Tsu compliments. 

"It does look pretty cool. And it was super fun to help out. I can't wait for everyone to get here~" Mina smiles, falling onto the couch.

"They should be here-" the doorbell rings again, "-right now." Y/N laughs and opens the door once again.

"Y/N!"

"Tch."

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Hello, pretty lady~"

Y/N smiles at the sight of her four other friends, Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, and Kaminari. "Hey guys! Welcome." Y/N goes to step out of the way, but is pulled into a hug by Kirishima.

"This place looks great, Y/N!" He says, ruffling her hair. Her face turns a shade of pink as she laughs nervously.

"Mina did the inside, and Tokoyami did the outside. All I really did was the food.." Y/N says as she's released from the hug.

"It must be some damn good food." Bakugo grumbles.

"I hope so. Though, since Y/N made it, it's gotta be good!" Sero comments.

"Guys~ you're too nice to me!" Y/N pouts before smiling widely once again.

"How can anyone be anything but nice to you? You deserve all the kindness in the world!" Kaminari replies, patting the girls head.

"Hey, Y/N!" A new voice calls out. Said girl glances over Sero's shoulders and sees Mirio and Tamaki approaching.

"Mirio! Tama! Welcome~" Mirio pulls her into a hug as Tamaki stands there awkwardly.

"C'mon Tamaki, don't be shy!" Mirio calls, pulling Tamaki into the hug.

"M-Mirio!" Tamaki complains, face becoming redder by the second.

"Y/N~ your guest of honor has arrived- ow!" Monoma says before getting hit by Kendou's giant fist.

"Hah, guest of honor. Yeah, right." She mumbles.

"Monoma! Kendou! Hey guys." Y/N manages to get out of Mirio's grip, despite his protesting, and welcomes her other friends inside. "Shinso!" Y/N calls, seeing Shinso walking on the sidewalk towards her house.

"Hey." He says as he walks up to the door.

--After everyone arrives--

"Ahem.." Y/N says, stepping in front of everyone. The chatter quiets down as she stands in the center of the room and smiles, "Thank you all for coming today. You guys have made this Christmas the best one yet! I hope we can all spend next Christmas together, just like this." Y/N says before she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Y/N..." The person says.

"Oh~ They're under the mistletoe~" Someone calls out from the couch. Y/N turns around to find it to be the person who she's been secretly crushing on...

>>>>><<<<<

And this is where the endings split. Sorry this story isn't the best. I'm really trying here 😅