•Shinso || Cat Cuddles•

Shinso was walking home one day, and heard a faint meowing in the distance. Being the cat lover he is, he decided to check it out.

"Hello?" He calls out, getting a light meow in response. He follows the sound and sees a light gray cat with e/c eyes. "Awe, aren't you the cutest." He rubs under the cats chin, receiving a purr from it. "Hmm.. You remind me of someone. My friend, Y/N. She has a cat quirk and light gray ears and tail . And your eyes, they look just like hers." He mumbles, forgetting he's talking to a cat.

"Well, come on. I'm not going to leave you here. It's supposed to snow." He says, reaching out his hands for the cat, who instantly jumps in his arms.

He walks the rest of the way home, the cat curled up in his arms drifting off to sleep. He smiles at the cute animal, glad that he stopped to inspect the noise.

>>>>><<<<<

Shinso is currently sitting on his couch, reading a book with the cat on his lap. He finishes and puts the book down, deciding its time for a nap and lays down. The cat climbs up and lays on his chest, he drifts off as he lightly pets the cats head. Eventually, the cat also falls asleep on top of him, but something unexpected happens when he wakes up.

>>>>><<<<<

"Hmm.." He hums, waking up to something heavier on his chest. I don't think that little cat could- his eyes go wide open, seeing one of his classmates on top of him, snuggling into his chest.

But that's not just any classmate; it's his crush, F/N L/N.

His face goes bright red as he watches her sleeping form, seeing that she's still in her U.A. uniform, luckily. He subconsciously runs his hands through her hair, bringing his hand up and lightly petting her cat ears. Her tail twitches and nose scrunches up, but she continues sleeping.

He continues this, taking on how adorable she looks right now. She nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck and lets out a sigh. He shivers at the feeling of her warm breath on his neck and allows his arm to wrap around her waist.

After a few minutes, she finally opens her eyes to come face to face with purple hair. She moves her head and Shinso takes notice and glances at her.

"Well, good evening sleepyhead." He chuckles.

"S-Shinso! Hey. I'm sorry my quirk was acting up and I turned into a full on cat and couldn't communicate. I'm really sorr-" Shinso puts his finger on her mouth to shush her, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

"It's alright. I don't mind. Plus, you looked cute as a cat. O-oh, not that you don't look cute now! You really do and I- I- never mind." He mumbles. Y/N giggles at him and he raises an eyebrow in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing! You're just really cute." She lifts up one of her arms and boops his nose. "Boop!"

"H-hey!" He stutters, face somehow becoming redder.

"Awe, you look adorable when you blush!" The girl exclaims, suddenly remembering that she's on top of him. "Oh, I'll get off now." She says, supporting herself on her hands that are on either side of his head. She gets stopped when he wraps both arms around her. "Shinso? What're you doing?" She questions, face hovering above his own.

"I-I don't know. I just- I- Oh forget it! He says, pulling her down and closing the distance, finally kissing her. She kisses back almost instantly, thoughts rushing around in her head. He smiles into the kiss and tilts his head to kiss deeper, eventually having to pull away for air.

"W-wow.." Y/N mumbles, a cute blush covering her cheeks.

"Well, Y/N. I think I should finally tell you. If it isn't obvious by now," He pauses, tucking hair behind her ear, "I really like you. As more than a friend." He leaves his hand on her cheek as she leans into it.

"I feel the same way, Shinso." She barely whispers.

"Call me Hitoshi. It feels better that way." He smiles, something not everyone gets to see.

"Alright, Hitoshi." She smiles, his hand goes behind her neck and brings her closer to kiss her again. They go on for about a minute before stopping, her giving up on supporting herself and just snuggling into his chest.

"Well, Y/N. I must ask, will you be my girlfriend?" He questions, petting her cat ears.

"Ngh, Hitoshi, of course you dummy. Now, stop playing with my ears- ngh" She continues to make cat noises, sounding like slight purrs as he smirks and continues. She wraps her arms around him as best she can, considering he's laying on the couch, and he wraps one arm around her, holding her close.

"Y/N, you're so cute like this." He whispers.

"I-I am not!" She squeaks, face dusting in pink.

"Absolutely adorable. But anyways, I need a nap again." He yawns.

"Okay, I'll head home so I-"

"You're not going anywhere, kitten." He firmly wraps both arms around her. "A thing you should know when you agree to date me; Lots. Of. Cuddles. But I swear, if you mention this to anyone, I'll kill you." He threatens.

"Oh, well good. As a person with a cat quirk, I love cuddles! I thought you would get annoyed with me, to be honest." She shyly states.

"Not to worry. I.." He starts to trail off, getting more tired by the second. "love you." he mumbles as he drifts off to sleep.

"I-I love you too, sleepyhead." She whispers, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek before settling down and drifting off to sleep as well.

Little did they know they'd have to spend the next few days together, due to the snowstorm snowing them inside. Not that either minded, they only got to snuggle up together on the couch, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

>>>>><<<<<
1021 Words

Sorry if he seems out of character, I felt like making a cutesy chapter with him because he's adorable. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Please send in requests, I'm running out of ideas already 😂 Thanks for the support on the book and 100 reads :)