•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•

Requested by: Ochakochanqwq

Christmas?

Y/N had been a part of the League of Villains for almost a year now. She joined after she didn't get accepted into U.A., feeling that maybe being a hero isn't for her. The day after she got that letter, she stumbled upon an old bar. She could hear voices inside, so curiosity got the best of her. As soon as she opened the door, she got swept through a portal and grabbed around the neck by 4 fingers.

"Who are you and why are you here?" A man with hands all over his face asked.

"I'm F/N L/N. I don't know why I'm here. I just stumbled upon this place and now I'm here." She states bluntly.

"Do you know where here is?" He asks as he tightens his hand around her neck.

"Not a clue." She says with a bored look in her eyes.

"I like this one, Kurogiri." The man says, letting go of her neck.

"Thanks I guess." Y/N mumbles.

"Well, you're here at the base of the League of Villains..." 

And that's how it all started. She's been with the guild ever since that day, and she loved it more than she would've loved U.A.. She made lots of friends over the past few months, and now it seems they're all a family.

Christmas is coming around, and Y/N is getting very excited. It's been a while since she's been able to celebrate with anyone. The league noticed her change in behavior, but didn't question it. She skipped into the bar on the 24th of December, looking happier than ever, when her best friend finally decided to ask her the question that everyone's been wondering;

"Why are you so excited recently?" Mustard asks, taking a seat on a bar stool right next to the girl. "Not that it's a bad thing! But why?"

"What do you mean? Do you not know what tomorrow is?" She asked, a look of shock on her face as she saw the confusion on her friends face.

"Uh.. Your birthday?" He guesses.

"That's not it! Do any of you know what tomorrow is?!" She asked, glancing around the bar to see that many people have tuned in to their conversation.

"No." Magne cocked her head to the side.

"Hell no." Dabi smirked.

"Not a clue." Kurogiri said, cleaning an already clean glass.

"You guys don't know what Christmas is?!" She shouts.

"Christm- oh! That one holiday where you get lots of presents?" Mustard says as realizations dawns on him

"Yes! That's tomorrow! I've already gotten every single one of you a gift." Y/N says with a smile, causing the whole Leagues eyes to widen, guild spread on their face. "Why do you guys look so sad all of a sudden?" She questions innocently.

"N-nothing! But I've gotta run into town. See you later!" Mustard says, looking to Kurogiri to use a warp gate, and walks through.

"You know, I have to go to town too!" Toga says, walking through the same portal. The rest of the league eventually leaves into town, leaving Y/N confused.

"What was that all about?" She turns to the misty person.

"I haven't got a clue." He says, though he already has an idea.

"Kuro~ Do we have any Christmas decorations?" Y/N asks, swinging her feet on the stool.

"We might. We haven't celebrated Christmas here for years, now. Check the attic." He says, opening a portal.