•Yamada || Christmas Specials 17•

those that don't know, Hizashi Yamada is Present Mic :)

super late cuz I passed out on the couch as soon as I got home ha😅 

Cold

Y/N sat on the couch in her house. Well, not entirely hers. She shared it with Hizashi Yamada, her husband of 3 years. Her e/c eyes focused on the T.V., it was playing her favorite Christmas movie, (movie)

She was so focused that she didn't hear Hizashi walk in the door. Hizashi took that to his advantage and decided to try to scare his wife. As he got closer, he could hear her shivering. His eyebrows knit together, wondering how she could be so cold under such a heavy blanket.

Instead of scaring her, he decided to quietly sneak into the kitchen to make her a warm drink. He takes out a small packet of the hot chocolate mix as the water heats up, and pours it into her favorite mug with (fav. anime besides BNHA). Well, almost does. He somehow got half of the packet to miss the mug and land on the counter.

He brushed the powder into the trash can and decided to try again. However, the same thing happened. In the end, he had gone through 10 packets before he finally got it right. He took the hot water and poured it into the mug, mixing the powder in. Then, he added some milk to cool it off a bit. 

"Oh Y/N~" He calls out as he walks back into the living room.

"Hizashi! Welcome hom- oh. When did you get here?" She asks, seeing as he had time to make hot chocolate.

"Uh- 15 minutes ago? I don't know, but I made you some hot chocolate!" He says with a bright smile, which she returns.

"Thank you, but why?" She raises an eyebrow, taking the drink from his hands.

"When I got home, you were shivering. So I decided to make you something to warm you up! Though, I went through about 10 packets until I could do it right.." He mumbled, looking down and shuffling his feet.

"Thank you again, Hizashi." Y/N kisses his cheek as they both sit down on the couch. She takes a sip of the drink then sets it down on the coffee table in front of them.

"You got a little something right-" Hizashi starts, leaning over and kissing right above the girls lips, "-there." He finishes with a smile, seeing his wife's red face.

"I-I could've gotten that!" Y/N exclaims, hiding her face in the blanket.

"Don't be like that~ I want to see your face!" Hizashi says before tackling her on the couch. "Got ya!" He yells, pulling the blanket away and holding her arms above her head.

"Hey!" Y/N shouts, "I was cold.." She grumbles, turning her head to the side.

"Then I'll keep you warm!" Hizashi smiles, laying down on top of her with his head buried in her chest.

"Yes, because I didn't have a blanket for that purpose..." She mumbles.

"Shush! Just enjoy my presence~" Hizashi mumbles, starting to get tired.

"Well, someone's tired." Y/N teases. As she waits for a response, she hears light snores coming from her lover. "God, you're such a child..." She runs her hands through his hair, "But I love you anyways." She kisses the top of his head before drifting off to sleep herself, forgetting about the drink that he worked so hard on.