•Multiple (Endings3) || Christmas Specials 24•

Neito Monoma

"Monoma!"

"Haha! Take that class A scums!" Monoma laughs, face darkening.

"Monoma...?" Y/N questions cautiously.

"None if you get to kiss her! But I do! How's it feel to be in second?! No, not even second! She will be mine!" He proclaims.

"Monoma." Y/N grabs his hand.

"What?!" He yells, immediately regretting it when he sees the look on her face. "Oh... Uh, sorry I guess. I didn't mean to yell."

"It's alright. But... what do you mean I will be yours?" Y/N tilts her head, looking more adorable.

"I mean exactly what I said. Y/N, you are now mine!" He exclaims, earning a slap from Kendou.

"Idiot! You can't just claim her!" She yells in his ear. "It's just a kiss, anyways."

"I-I'm okay with it..." Y/N says quietly, not getting heard by the two arguing.

"You can't force her!" Kendou yells.

"I'm not forcing her. It's her choice! I just want her to be mine!" Monoma yells back.

"Well, why don't you-"

"Shut up!" Y/N yells, everyone stares, shocked. "Sorry, but I don't want anyone to argue... Monoma." She turns to the boy, who's now nervous. "I'll be yours." She states.

"Haha! Take that-"

"If!" Y/N cuts him off, "you will in turn, be mine as well. And take it easy on the hating my class thing."

"Hmm... I guess so. You have yourself a deal!" Monoma pulls her towards him and kisses her on the lips. When they pull apart, he lightly caresses her cheek and whispers, "Mine~"

"Yours." Y/N smiles, leaning into the touch.

Hitoshi Shinso

"Shinso?"

"Yeah. Come on, let's get this over with." He mumbles, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Not with that attitude! Hmph." Y/N crosses her arms and turns away.

"What?" Shinso says, confused.

"Seriously bro? That was so not manly!" Kirishima lightly punches his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Shinso raises an eyebrow as Kaminari walks up and throws an arm around his shoulders.

"You can't just say 'let's get this over with' when you're about to kiss a girl! You have to be nice to her! You do want to kiss her, right?" Kaminari asks.

"Well, yeah. I don't want to seem too desperate." Shinso shrugs.

"Okay... That isn't how you should be thinking-" Kirishima starts, but gets cut off.

"OI what the fuck is wrong with your fucking brain? Do you even have one of those in that thick skull of yours?!" Bakugo shouts in the boys face.

"What?"

"You fucking upset her! No one gets away with that shit. You better fucking make this right." Bakugo stomps away, people hurriedly clearing a path.

"Seriously? It's that big of a deal? Alright, whatever." Shinso walks up to Y/N and taps her on the shoulder.

"What do you want?" She spits.

"Woah, calm down. Look, I'm sorry about what I said. The truth is, I really do want to kiss you. Not just today. Every day. And I'm sorry for upsetting you." Shinso apologizes.

"Shinso... Do you really mean it?" Y/N puts a hand on his cheek while looking into his tired eyes.

"Yes. Every word." He laced his fingers through the hand that was rested on his cheek before pulling her in by the waist and kissing her.

"That's more like it!" Kirishima shouts.

"Finally!" Kaminari adds.

Mirio Togata

"A-ah! Mirio!"

"Haha, would you look at that! Come here now, don't be shy!" He says as he pulls the girl into a light hug. "You're so cute!" He exclaims, seeing her pink face.

"Sh-shut up!" Y/N shouts with a pout.

"Awe, come here~" Mirio laughs before quickly kissing her on the lips. When he pulls away, she's absolutely speechless. "Tamaki, take notes!" He laughs again as Tamaki puts his face onto the nearest wall.

"H... I... Uh-?!" Y/N stutters, making random hand gestures.

"Calm down, Y/N! I don't think the people can handle it if you keep acting like this! So cute." Mirio teases.

"Ah! Stop it!" Y/N covers her face with her hands.

"Come here." Mirio mumbles, pulling her in to a hug. "Yeah, she's cute. But you can stop staring now!" He exclaims with a slight laugh.

Tamaki Amajiki

"Wha- Tamaki? Did Mirio do this to you?" U/N asks, seeing the boys red face.

"Awe, come on! How'd you know?" Mirio grumbles. "Anyways, Tamaki! Do it. You've been talking about her nonstop so just-"

"Sh-shush! I wa-was not!" Tamaki puts his face in his hands, trying to hide the blush.

"Tama? Is it true~" Y/N smirks as his ears turn dark red.

"N-no! I mean, yes! Wait- no!"

"Haha, you're so cute!" Y/N lifts his head and gives him a peck on the lips.

"Ah! I'm gonna-" with that, Tamaki collapses into the girls arms.

"Ah! Tamaki?! He fainted!" Y/N panics. "Mirio! Do something!"

"He'll be fine. Don't worry about it~ but, you should wake him up with a nice kiss." Mirio laughs.

"Not funny!" Y/N yells. "Tama, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do this. Ah, I'm such a bad person for doing this! I knew that he was shy and anxious but I still-"

"Y/N." Said girl looks down to see Tamaki's eyes opened again. "It's.. alright. I just wasn't... e-expecting it. A-actually it was q-quite n-nice-"

"Tamaki you're okay!" Y/N shouts, hugging the boy tightly. "I was so worried! I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I don't want you to faint again, Tama. I-"

"It's okay!" Tamaki says, cutting her off. "I was surprised is all. Please, c-calm down... A-and I want you to d-do it again... Except I w-won't faint.." He laughs awkwardly.

"Oh, good. I don't think I can help myself after just one." She leans in and pecks his lips once again, causing him to blush ten times harder.

"A-at leastgive me a warning!"

>>>>><<<<<

Woo, it's 23:53 and I've gotten no sleep- Haha, at least I'm back on schedule. Anyways, merry Christmas! (In seven[07] minutes).