•Toga || Psychotic Love•

im so gay for this girl it's unreal (yes i drew that picture)

------

Toga and Y/N were inseparable. It was like they were attached at the hip. One of them would always be clinging to the others arm, or they would stand hugging each other with dark blush on their faces. They both were a yandere, and would do whatever it takes to keep their love safe.

Toga has always had crushes on people. Well, that's what she liked to call them. Honestly, she just wanted to see them covered in their own blood, their last breath seeping out of their lips.

And Y/N was not going to let this girl down. Y/N always found a way to get Toga what she wanted. Almost always, anyway. There was always one person who she could never get to; his name was Deku. Toga had the biggest 'crush' on the hero in training, and Y/N would do anything to see her smile.

So she set out to kidnap the poor boy.

However, nothing went to plan. She had been about to strike with her powerful quirk when she peeked out of the bush she was hiding in. Her eyes widen at the sight of the hero with one of his classmates; the one with fire and ice. Y/N never cared to catch his name.

There the two stood, staring into each others eyes. The green haired boy had a dark blush on his cheeks as the taller candy cane one leaned down and pecked his nose.

Y/N couldn't bring herself to harm the boy. She knew what it was like to be in love, and to be honest, she was a sucker for gay love stories. She quietly walked away, pulling the F/C scarf over her mouth. She couldn't get the image of the two out of her head.

The way they stared into each others eyes, how gentle the taller one was. How much the shorter one blushed and stuttered... It was nothing like Y/N and Toga. Why was this? Is there really that big of a difference between the two? As she walked back inside the bar, she was tackled to the ground by her blonde girlfriend.

"Y/N~ I missed you so much! Where did you go? Did you kill someone else? I wanna see!" Toga cried, her blush darkening on her cheeks. The two had fallen to the ground, Toga being on top of Y/N. Toga collapsed, her head falling onto Y/N's chest. Y/N smiled at the girl, her thoughts from earlier completely gone from her mind.

"I'm here now~ And I missed you too~" Y/N tightly squeezed the girl on top of her, sighing in content.

"Ew, take that somewhere else." Dabi groaned as he sees the two cuddling on the ground.

"Never!" Y/N and Toga both say, sticking their tongues out at the dark haired villain.

"So childish." Tomura grumbled, scratching his neck harshly.

"Like you have any room to talk." Dabi rolled his eyes, chugging his drink.

Y/N smiled at everyone, loving her life at the moment. Toga took notice of her smile and poked her cheek.

"What are you thinking of, hmm?" Toga giggled as Y/N glanced at the girl on top of her.

"Nothing. I love you~" Y/N says.

Even if this wasn't the kind of love she saw back with the hero Deku and the other boy, she still found it comforting.

"I love you too." Toga mumbled, snuggling deeper into the girls chest.

It was their own kind of love.

Psychotic love. And Y/N wouldn't want it any other way.

------

again i can't get over how much i love this chick. she's so cute and i can't-

anyways, hope you enjoyed :)