"Squeak cheeks! I missed you." I chuckle at the nickname and he spins her around like a little girl.

A woman stands behind them and locks her eyes with mine. She has straight blond hair, slender features, crème white skin, and light green eyes. She walks towards me and wraps me in a motherly hug. "Lovely to meet you, Matthew."

I'm a little shocked by her hug and awkwardly stand in her embrace "Yes, nice to meet you too, Mrs da Silva."

She loosens the hug, holding her hands on my upper arms "Please, call me Claudia. Mrs makes me feel so old." Her smile is radiant. I thought by the look of the house her parents maybe would be a bit stiff, but her mother is a sweet spirit. I think Nova got her sweet inner from her mother.

We walk towards Nova and her father. My hands get sweaty and I feel my heartbeat fast against my ribs. The man is intimidating. He is taller than me and his bronze skin is covered in tattoos. His hazel eyes trail me from the tip of my crown to the point of my shoes and back up again, making me swallow hard.

Nova whines "Dad" and gives him a playful push.

He grabs her sides and tickles her. "Squeak Cheeks! You blew my scare away the boyfriend look."

She must have been missing him terribly. She laughs so contagiously that a huge smile spreads over my face and it falls immediately when his eyes land on me again. This man is scary as fuck.

I take a step backward when he reaches out for my hand. He noticed my distress and shows me a huge grin. "Nice to meet you, you can call me Mister da Silva."

"That's enough. You don't want to scare him away, love." Claudia wraps her arm around his waist and pokes her finger in his side, making him twitch slightly.

His face softened and a wide smile shows off his pearly white teeth. "Come here, son." Pulling me in a bear-crushing hug." I'm just playing with you man." Patting my back with his large hands.

"I'm Alvarez. nice to meet you."

My moist hands brush automatically through my hair and I see Nova snicker behind her parents.

Ohh, don't laugh too soon squeak cheeks, my revenge is sweet. I just need to wait for the perfect time.

*

The interior of the house is even more beautiful than the outside. Every wall is made from wood or natural stone and the exterior is all glass. The view is amazing, watching out over the green fields. At the back, you look over the stables and the other side of the garden where there are a pool and a hot tub. In the middle, two stairs come together at the top and show the way to the bedrooms and a large terrace at the end of the corridor.

We are both exhausted from the flight and after small talk and a tour around the house, Nova decides it's time for us to retrieve and catch some sleep.

She leads me upstairs to her old bedroom and my jaw hits the carpet under me. Her bedroom is huge and the bathroom a little spa. The bathtub is placed by the window and in the wall sits a fireplace. Like that isn't enough, there's next to the bathtub also a walk-in shower.

Damn it's almost better than mine.

She sees me gawking and snickers "I have good taste, no?"

"I hate to admit it but you do, squeak cheeks."

She gives me an adorable pout. "Please don't call me that."

"Why not, squeak cheeks."

She looks through her eyelashes trying to look offended, but it makes her just more adorable.
I make big strides and pick her up. "You're too cute pouting like that."

She places a quick peck on my lips and slips through my arms on her feet "Don't call me that." Pointing her finger at me she walks into her small spa.

The room fills with her coconut scent when she comes in wearing white lace shorts and a matching camisole. "Your turn."

She is faceplanting her bedsheets after my refreshing shower. She rolls over, feeling my fingers trail her calf and her eyes widen a bit seeing I'm only wearing briefs.

It feels so good to have that effect on her. She bites her lip, trying to hold back a mischievous grin, and flips her legs over my hips the moment my back lands on the white crisp covers.

Her hands massage up and down over my chest and I can't resist squeezing her delightful butt.
"When were you gonna tell me you're filthy rich." Slightly grinning at her.

She lets out a big huff. "I'm not rich, my parents are rich, Matt. I have to work for my money just like other people."

My hands trail over her hips and under her camisole. Her skin reacts to my touch and fills itself with goosebumps. "Okay, tell me. How can a man that works in security afford a house like this?"

"He doesn't work in security. Do you know the firm Comfort spy?"

"Yes, of course, I do. My agent always hires bodyguards from it, why?"

She scrunches her nose. "My father owns it."

"You're serious!" My voice comes out in a high squeal, making her chuckle.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." She lets out a sigh. "I don't like to tell people. Sometimes they think they could benefit from it. I had a few friends that always wanted to come over but never wanted to spend time with me outside this house. I found out they were only friends with me because of my parent's wealth. So I decided to never tell people again who my parents are, afraid that this." Pointing with her eyes at the room." Was the reason for them to be my friend.

I kiss the top of her head. "I'm sorry babe."

"It's fine, sometimes you have to learn the hard way who your real friends are."

She rolls off me and snuggles against my side, resting her head on my bare chest. "My father is a really big teddy bear, you know." Trailing her index finger up and down my happy trail.

"Yeah, I don't think he is gonna like what I'm about to do with his squeak Cheeks, though."

"Matt!" Slapping her flat hand on my abs.

I grunt and smirk."Oh, yes, baby. I'm gonna call you that over and over again."

She rolls back on top. "No, you're not. Because if you do, I will call you Mattie."

"Fine by me, squeak cheeks."

"Stop it"

"Make me."

She crashes her mouth on mine, squeezing my face with one hand. My lips open slightly and she thrusts her tongue into my mouth. I moan, feeling her body grind over mine.

My hands wander over her back and I try to pull off her camisole. She keeps on devouring my mouth and I feel her hand reach down to my crotch. sucking on my tongue, she massages it up and down and I'm ready to rip the clothes off her body.

She smiles against my lips. "I made you shut up Mattie and now, I'm going to sleep." She gives me one last kiss and rolls off me.

I stare at her back, seeing her body move from chuckling.

Okay, you get what you want.

I place my chest against her back and slip my hand into her panties, stroking the sensitive flesh between her legs. She moans and tries to turn. "No, babe, we're gonna sleep." Whispering. "Goodnight, squeak cheeks."

-------

Hi loves,

Not my favorite, what do you think of her parents and the house?

Next update Sunday!

❤️ Lots of love ❤️

Gabriëlla