Chapter-43 I'm not.....

"Ouch I have lost myself again

Lost myself and I'm nowhere to
be found

Yeah I think that I might break

Lost myself again and I feel unsafe"

Emma's POV

" I'm not Emma Parker , I'm ...."

As soon as those words left me I looked up to see Jacob's face . I tried to find any kind of emotion from him but I got nothing . His face didn't show what he was feeling .

" Go on , I know that didn't end there ." He said in monotone . It hurts me to hear that but I have to tell him . Even if he thinks that I'm a monster after all of that .

So I told him . I told each and everything that happened in my life . I told him how much of a monster I'm and how I don't deserve him . I told him how Kayden knew me and hated me so much . I told him it's because of me that a son was separated from his parents . How Mason has to leave his family for me . How I abandoned my best friends . How I became the monster .

After telling him everything I closed my eyes waiting for the moment he starts shouting at me . I dont open them afraid to see his disgusted expressions. I don't want to see the burning hate in the eyes that once held love and passion for me . So I kept my eyes closed waiting for him to lash out on me and tell me to leave him forever .

I kept waiting but it didn't happen . There was pure silence . He didn't say anything . Curiosity got the better of me and I peeked through my eyes to see what was going on with him . What I saw left me dumbfounded.

What the ..?

I stared at him and looked in his eyes . They held so many emotions . Anger , sadness , guilt , protectiveness . But what astonished me the most is that the one emotion overpowering all the above is .... love . Even after telling him all this he didn't lash out on me . He isn't angry at me . At least it didn't look like .