Chapter 23 - I'll be fine

Hey guys .

I'm back with a new chapter .

--------------

Emma's POV

I entered the class and saw Mason sitting in our regular seat . He waved at me and motioned me to come .

I made my way towards him and sat by him .

" Hey " he pushed the string of hair that got loose from my face aside .

" Hey " I greeted him back .

" Are you okay ?"

" Yes , I'll be okay ."

He was going to say something but was cut off by our professor Cartor  .

He was a nice person but could be very annoying when he wants to . He could be your favorite professor or the one whom you hate the most .

" Silence in the class . Today we have a new student that is going to join us for the rest of the year . I hope you will be good to him and befriend him . " every student in the class was listening to him curiously because it wasn't everyday that a student comes in riverside high school .

The door opened and first a pair of Nike shoes came into view . Then slowly the door fully opened . That black leather jacket and puma t-shirt was so familiar . It was until I saw his face .

" Class meet Kayden Adams . He will be studying with you all for the rest of the year . Be good to him . You may take your seat ." Cartor said .

Kayden's eyes searched the whole class before they settled on me . I felt uncomfortable under his gaze . It was like he could see straight through me . A hand interlinked mine and I averted my gaze to Mason . He gave me an encouraging smile and squeezed my hand a little bit .

I blinked my eyes to assure him that I m fine .

I have survived worst then this .

I returned my gaze back to Kayden who was watching our little exchange . But this time his eyes were set on the person sitting next to me .

Mason .

Shit!

Kayden watched Mason intently.

His eyes were so wide , I thought they will just pop out . His hands were locked in fist and his jaw clenched . There was pure anger in his eyes .

It seemed like he was just going to explode out of anger .

Kayden's gaze returned to me and then to our interlinked hands . His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

He started making his way towards me .

I became nervous . What if he recognized me .

" Emma calm down . He knows who I'm but he won't know you . He is just going to sit in the seat that is empty beside you . Don't panic chocopie " Mason told me . He was keeping me together .

Kayden sat beside me and immediately took out his books and copies and phone .

" Now that every one' settled let's get started with our chapter " prof Cartor said and started teaching .

As Cartor was teaching I saw in my peripheral that Kayden was using his phone . He wasn't concentrating on anything that professor Cartor was saying . He just kept typing on his phone .

Indelible  loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें