Chapter 30 - I'll give us a chance

Hola !

How's everyone ?
Not wasting much of your time here goes your next chapter --

------------

Emma's POV

I woke up in the morning from feeling the heat and content serene of sunlight falling on my face . How long it was since I woke up like this .

When I got up and stretched my arms above my head I had a lazy smile on my face . I felt good . I felt new . Despite what happened yesterday with Kayden I was okay . It was like a magic .

I looked beside me and frowned . I thought Mason slept here last night .

Knowing he sleeps more than me and now he wasn't beside me shocked me .

I turned to me bedside table and saw a plate of pancakes and my coffee with a note lying there waiting for me to unravel the marvelous taste of the pancakes . They smell so goooood .

Emma ,

I woke up early and when I saw you drooling in you sleep and looking like a dog whose bone I have taken , I surely didn't want to touch you to wake you up . So I decided I would go away from the horrible site and bring you some breakfast so that you could really have something to drool over .

I'm going school early . I'm sorry .

See ya

Yours most handsome and sexy

Mason .

I laughed at his note . He never fails to bring a smile on my face .

" Do I really drool and look like a dog ? ". I asked myself loudly and reached my mouth to see if there was any drool but there was none .

I frowned . Of course he will make me think that I look like a dog when he himself looks like a pig .

There was a laughing sound behind me and I immediately put my hand down from my face .

" Oh my god . You actually considered what he say ." Mom's voice came from behind me . When I turned around she was laughing and then I saw she had a phone in her hand and she was recording that . I threw a pillow at her .

" Mom ! " I shouted suddenly embarrassed.

" Don't worry sweetly I recorded everything . You waking , stretching , reaching note and checking for drool and saying aloud " she again laughed and I suddenly jumped at her to take the phone .

" Oh no no " mom shouted and started running . I chased after her . After ten minutes we both tired of our little tag sat plopped down on couch in living room .

" So aren't you late for school ? " I looked at the time and immediately cursed . I ran to my room and with speed that I never knew existed in me I showered and did my morning chores .

" Mom I'm leaving " I yelled .

" Bye " she yelled back and I sprinted into a run for school .

I reached the gates and saw a large crowd in the parking lot . Students were standing in a circle giving space to the person standing between them . I decided to ignore them and started making my way inside the school when I heard a very familiar voice .

" You asshole "

It was Mason's voice .

What the fudging cheesecake is he doing here ?