Chapter 40- Sisters before Misters

Hey my beauties !!
How's everyone??

                       " Little do you know      How I'm breaking While you fall asleep                         Little do you know            that I'm still haunted by the memory                        Little do you know   I'm trying to pick mysel...

How I'm breaking While you fall asleep
Little do you know
that I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself From piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time "

                       " Little do you know      How I'm breaking While you fall asleep                         Little do you know            that I'm still haunted by the memory                        Little do you know   I'm trying to pick mysel...

Emma's POV

I couldn't believe it . How dare ?? I am angry . No I'm beyond angry .

" What the hell do you want ?" I yelled at him . My voice lacing with pure anger and rage that I felt only twice in my life before .

" Emma . Let me explain ." He said .

" Wasn't yesterday enough for you ? Huh ? What more do you want to do ? Isn't the damage enough . Out of all the people on this earth I never thought that you would be the one to play with my feelings . Not only my feelings but you made a fun of my respect . How could you ? " I said through tears .

" Emma , trust me I didn't do it ." He said .

" Give me one god damn good reason that why I should trust you . " I asked him .

" Look Emma , you know me . I could do anything but I won't do anything that will hurt you like this . I could never make fun of your respect like this . Trust me cheesecake " he said .

At this my head shot up . He called me cheesecake . The one he used to call me back when we were still good friends . It was a nickname he gave me . I remember we made this stupid bet that who can eat more cheesecakes and I won . From that day he called me cheesecake .

Suddenly he took a step towards me and held my both hands in his .

" Trust me Emma . When I saw that it was you in those pictures I immediately ran and started taking them down . But I was not fast enough and the whole school came . But I was successful in taking some of them down . Trust me Emma m, I would never do that to you . Even though I hate you right now but I won't do that . I can't stoop that low . I swear . " he completed. I was struck. I didn't know what to say .