Chapter 7- Open your eyes

Hey guys here's the next chapter . Picture of Jacob 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻This is an important announcement.
Please read this
In this book so far I have mentioned that Emma went through an incident which terrified her life . I said that this incident took place 3 years ago but now instead of 3 years that incident took place 2 years ago. I have tried to correct it in the chapters but if there is 3 years written somewhere ignore my mistake and just assume 2 years instead of that .

I m sorry for the mistakes .
Thank you
I love you all
*******************

Jacob's POV

In the whole lecture I was looking at my sugar . She is so innocent and so beautiful . She always smile . No matter what the situation is she smiles . But that smile isn't real . It's very rare that she gives a real smile .

She puts this facade of a strong and happy girl and I know she is strong but not happy . There is something deep inside her which is eating her alive . I can see the sadness radiate from her , the fading smile from her face when she thinks no one is looking at her .

She is adorable and I want her to give her true smile to me . I want her to be happy , to laugh . I want her to let me in and I want to take all her worries away from her .

As soon as the bell rang she sprinted out of the class before I could say anything . I chuckled at her childish behavior. She is such a kid .

I walked out of class and followed her silently. It was her free period . She was going towards library . Oh ! She loves library and I know why she is going to library.

I have heard her conversation with her friend of reading the novel pride and prejudice. She was so desperate to read it . As she made her way to library I silently followed her .

She entered the double doors to library and I went in after her . There she was in literature section and had a frown on her face . She was such a short little girl . Her face just came to my chest level . She tried to reach the book by extending her arm and standing on tip of her toes .

I slowly made my way towards her .With my hand I turned her around to face me .

She closed her eyes at the pressure by which I turned her . God ! She was so adorable .I could feel the her breathing on my face because I was  close in fact very close to her.

"Open your eyes ,sugar. I'm not gonna to eat you " I said her with so much seriousness in my voice .

She opened her eyes. Those eyes which I can get lost in .

I smirked at her and leaned towards her and whispered "of course unless you want me to eat you " . I saw her shiver as I said those words and she blushed.

I smirked and reached my hand above her  head to which her eyes widened and grabbed the book  and gave it to her and left.

I left her there standing alone in silence contemplating what the hell just happened .

--------

After leaving the library I started making my way towards my locker which was some lockers away from Emma.

Suddenly a hand came and pushed me in lockers . I turned to see who it was only to find Simran standing there with a smirk on her fucking face .

She planted a hand on my chest and other on around my neck . I was shocked when she smashed her lips against mine .

For a moment I froze . I didn't react to her .

She pulled away and did a pout and said
" Come on baby kiss me back . You know I missed you so much in these holidays "

She pulled me down by her hands on my collar and again smashed her lips on mine . This time I don't know why I kissed her back .

The kiss was aggressive , hungry and needy from the start . It wasn't a kiss you share with a person you like. It's more of a lust kind of kiss.

I turned us around and now her back was against the locker . I started roaming my hands on her frame . Suddenly I caught a moment in the side of my eyes . I don't care to look who it was because I don't care right now .

Simran was a good kisser what can I do ?

We both pulled away and that was when I really froze on my spot . She saw it . She was here . This was the time where I felt regret . She was walking away from me .

How could I be so stupid .

I couldn't make myself to move and tell her it was a mistake .

But there was no explanation for this mistake .

Next day she didn't talked to me . Hell , she even didn't looked at me . I apologized her several times but she ignored .

It was all my damn mistake .

I shouldn't have kissed that bitch Simran .

It's because of me that Emma is not talking to me .

It's my fault.

It's fucking because of me .

But I will make it up to her .

She is the only one I want .

Im sorry Emma.

.......................___________........................

Hey guys ,

So how was the chapter . Tell me how you felt about it in comment section and yup please vote .

Thank you all
~ Luna Grace