Author's note

Hello everyone.
First of all I want to thank my best friend who encouraged me write this book. She was the first person I ever told what was gonna happen if I ever wrote a book and she encouraged me lot. I thank her and I want to tell her that I love her a lot . Thank you N.

I'm glad that I'm able to write this book and that you all can read it. I'm really excited for it . Though it's my first book but I think that it's not gonna be that bad.
I'm warning you guys in the starting that if u don't I said if u DON'T like it then please do not read this book.
DO NOT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT .
But no rude comment will be tolerated. It's simple if you can't admire someone's work or efforts then you also don't get to discourage them or make them feel bad about what they are doing.
But if any of you have a problem with it you guys can personally message me and let me know what you like or not and I'll see what can I do for that and if course if you want to share any of your ideas that what you want to happen next in this book than you are most likely welcomed to share with me through personal conversation but no rude comments in comment section.
And please do vote because your one vote means a lot to me. They show me that there are readers who are sensible enough to vote. This shows that you liked the story a little or a lot but please press the star on the bottom of every chapter because it means a lotttttt to me.

It is really important guys.

This book does not promote suicide or self-harm. It's just a fictional story and the way the characters are dealing with things but it does not promote these thoughts. 

Please do not copy any of my works. No chapter. It takes a lot for a writer to write a book and it's because of the hard work they can write it. I request you if you see any copy in any medium of this book please do tell me and I'll report to Wattpad.

Any resemblance to the names are purely coincidental, they are fictional characters. The places or incidents are either product of the author's imagination or are used fictionally in this book, so any resemblance to the dead or living, place or incident is purely coincidental. The images, as well as the song lyrics, are copied from the google, none of them are mine and I give full credit to their owners or creators ( they all have been just copied from google )

No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or y any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author which is me. I don't allow any translation of this book in any language.

All rights are reserved

Thank you guys a lot and may you guys enjoy the journey.
Huraaahhhhh

~ Luna Grace