Chapter 29 - I'll ruin her

Hey everyone !

Here's the next chapter so fast .

I'm the best . Right ?

Of Course I'm right .

Enjoyyy 🍺🍺🍺🍺

----/-----//-----///

Kayden's POV

There is something about that Emma girl that is so familiar. The way she talks , the was she looks and even how she walks . It's so familiar .

It's like I know her but at the same time she is stranger .

I ran my hand through my hair thinking of how I left her house .

She was acting weird . When we reached her home she told me to wait outside . She was scared and nervous and when she returned after twenty minutes her eyes were red and puffy like she just cried .

But I never asked her what happened.

When I was in her room I noticed who similar she looked to her .

I'll never forget that face . The face that once brought smile to my face .

I was still thinking about what happened earlier when suddenly my mind binged .

On Emma's nightstand I saw a necklace with a ring in it .

The same ring that she too had .

Even Mason is also her best friend and she lives with him .

That's why she is so similar to her .

It's because she isn't Emma . It's her .

Fucking shit !

------

I picked up my pace as I searched the hallways for that bitch who made my life a living hell .

I know she comes early but today she isn't anywhere .

Uhhggghh!

Why the hell cant I find her ?

I glanced at my watch and groaned as I saw only thirty seconds are left for my first lecture and so I started making my way towards it .

This was Mr Hamblurs class of art . The only class I don't share with that bitch . Mr Hamblurs is a good teacher . He just comes and sits in his chair and then just doze off allowing the students to do whatever they want until unless we do something big .

As soon as our lecture was over I got out of the class and started my search for Emma again . I searched for her but again she was no where to be found .

" Hey Sarah , have you seen Emma ?" I asked a girl passing by .

" Yaa I just saw her at her locker ." She answered and I immediately made my way to her locker .

As I was going towards her locker the bell rang indicating two minutes left for the class to start . I wandered in the hallways looking for and then I finally stopped .

There she was standing with not a care in the world . Of course why would she care .

After all she destroyed so many lives without a care so why would she care now . This girl .