Chapter 11- I'm perfect

Hey guys .
How are you all ??
I hope you guys are doing great .

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Emma's POV

I went to school and now I was going through every hallway only to find a girl whom I called my best friend .

Evelyn . She is an amazing girl. She always put everyone else's happiness before hers . I still remember that day when we both were walking and eating ice cream in a park , she saw a girl standing there covered in mud and looking at our ice creams like she was hungry from days . So Eve gave her ice cream to that girl who gave her best smile to her .

Eve is Eve .

She is everything a girl needs . She is smart , intelligent , beautiful, helpful and god knows what not .

But now it feels something is wrong with her . She isn't replying to my any texts and neither is she picking up my calls .

I have searched whole school twice . I even went to kids building in case she was there . I went to library which was the first possibility and I went to check each stall in washroom but she was nowhere to be found .

NOWHERE

SHE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Then something came to my mind .

I haven't checked bleachers once .

I made my way towards football grounds and when I stepped on the ground I saw a figure sitting on bleachers .

I immediately recognized her as Evelyn . I quickly made my way towards her .

There she was sitting on the bottom of bleachers in the corner so that nobody can spot her .

Her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably and she was looking a pure and complete mess. I could tell that she was trying fully to control her sobs that were escaping from her mouths despite of her efforts .

Oh my god!

I quickly ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her petite frame .

"Eve"

She didn't looked up .

I tightened my grip around her and sat there with her .

I know she wanted this . She wanted someone to lean on . She wanted just to sit in silence and let it all go at once .

My t shirt was soaked with her tears but I didn't complained though . She is my best friend. She was there for me every time I needed her from past one year.

Now it was my time to become her back and stand by her side in whatever problem she is .

I couldn't tell her that everything will be okay because first I don't know what the problem is and second I don't want to give her any false hope . So I just sat there with her .

After what felt like forever she pulled away and looked at me .

Her eyes were filled with tears . They have become red and puffy from the amount of tears they have shed .

"Do you want to talk about it Eve?" I asked with sincereness .

" My parents are getting divorced Emma" she cried once again.

I was shocked to hear that . Eve's parents were so loving . I could never imagine that such a lovely couple could get separated . They seemed like they were made for each other.

But life is not what it looks like. It's way more complicated.

Just like no one can see the pain behind her parents eyes no one can see it behind mine too .

" Eve listen , it's gonna to be alright. You should support them in their decision . "

I continued " You are only thinking one side . Think about them Eve . How difficult it will be for them to sleep in same room or live under same roof when they know that their relationship no longer was strong like before. How would they have felt? If they decided to live together then it would have wrong because then both would have stressed out and they will not be happy . If this divorce makes them happy then you should support them Eve"

She listened carefully to me . Then after thinking for a while she broke the silence and said " But what about me Emma . I want both of my parents with me"

" Eve , both of your parents are with you . You see even after divorce you could always go and talk to your dad or mom about anything . You could call them . This divorce is only breaking their relationship as husband and wife but they will always stay your mom and dad and you can go to them whenever you want no matter where they are what they are doing or even they are together or not ,they will always be there for you sweetheart ."

" You know what ,you are way too good with words ."she said .

I flipped my hair behind my shoulder and said with a smirk " What can I say baby . I'm perfect I know ."

She playfully nudged my shoulder and gave a small smile.

" You are right . I should support them . If this is what makes them happy then I'm going to support them." She said

Out of no where she hugged me said " You are my best friend I don't know what will I do without you . "

" Thank you Eve "

" Now get up and lets go to class . We have already missed our first class so hurry up babes " I said and we started making our way to our second class.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys

So this chapter was basically based on Evelyn . I realized that I have totally forgot her from past few chapters so I decided to denote this one to her .

After all best friends are important too . You can't ignore them . So here was the chapter which I truly hope you liked .

Tell me how you fell about the book so far in the comment section and please do vote if you liked the chapter even a little bit .

Please ignore any mistakes as this is my first book.

Love you all.

~~Luna Grace