Chapter 35 - I'm never going to leave you , baby

Hey guys !

--------------

      " Where does it start ,where does it end       Two nights ago my broken heart was on                                       mend    O know I should go but it's so hard when you                                 walk in

Two nights ago my broken heart was on
mend
O know I should go but it's so hard when you
walk in .
I'm not myself when we are apart , I can't
                                 pretend ,
                    Oh but I'm only human
            How am I supposed to stop myself
               From loving you , loving you"

          I'm not myself when we are apart , I can't                                  pretend ,                    Oh but I'm only human             How am I supposed to stop myself                From loving you , loving you"

Emma's POV

It felt like a truck has been passed over me again and again . A sharp piercing pain started form the deep depths of my heart and slowly painfully cursed through my veins spreading throughout my body . The pain first made me go numb . It reached my brain and clutched it in its tendrils and everything stopped .

Nothing mattered to me at that time . Everything was just too numb for me . The numbness was like something I have never experienced. It was swallowing me . Hard and fast . I could feel it numbing each and every cell in my body making everything go still . I could feel it first spreading through my heart to my brain and then slowly traveling through my back to my toes . But I don't care . I let it .

But then it stopped . And then it happened . The pain that I was fighting was nothing like this one . The numbness that took over my body to overthrow the pain disappeared.The pain that I was no longer feeling exploded in my chest making it's very presence known to me . The numbness that was taking my body slowly , was replaced by heart clenching pain in mere seconds . It was like a dam broke .

The realization of the phone call hit me hard and clear now . I shouted and screamed my throat out . I didn't care if I was on the road . I didn't care if people will think that I was mad . I didn't care if I looked like a mad woman who had just bloody murdered someone.

I was loosing it . I was loosing the last thread to my sanity that I was holding it like it was my dear life and the funny thing is it was . The moment when everything around you comes crashing on you , the moment where the world seems happy when you are sad was what I was feeling . The pain of loosing the person you love the most is like thousands of buildings falling on you but the pain of loosing the two persons who were most important in your life is worst than hell itself .