Chapter 19 - Don't disturb a hungry Emma

Hey guys
Long time no see .
Here's the next chapter .

----------------------------------

Emma 's POV

After the bell rang of fourth period I sprinted out of the class like a storm . I was so damn hungry that I could eat the whole damn food in cafeteria . Okay ! That is way too much to eat .

I opened the double doors of cafeteria and went straight to the line for food . When it was my turn I ordered a two slices of pizza and an apple with it .

What ? I m hungry okay . Don't judge .

I turned with the tray in my hand and started searching for my Gang.

Suddenly a plate went flying to the nearby wall from me and the food in it fell on the floor .

Oh god ! Poor kid whose food was thrown like this .

Then I realized something .

Why my hands were empty ?

I'm sure my tray was in -

Wait !

No you just didn't kicked my tray .

I turned around to see the queen bitch aka Simran Vij I mean Simran bitch standing there in all her glory .

" Oops sorry  Emma I didn't  see you standing there . Sorry for the food . Oh stop may be no sorry because I helped you . May be if you'll eat less your fat ass will actually become thin and boys will start noticing you . " she laughed and some students laughed with her .

First I was very very hungry and you never ever mess with hungry Emma .

" Listen to me here bitch , oh wait what was it ? Witch? Oh Yaa Vij . I'm pretty much sure that my ass is not fat at all . I would rather suggest you to cut your diet because trust me you have a real fat ass which also stinks some time if we are too close to you . " At this students started to laugh . " And the tray you sent flying on that wall you will pay for it or I'm gonna make you regret it forever ." I warned her .

" huh! What will you do ? Go crying to your mumma " she smirked and mocked me .

I smirked back too .

" Oh trust me sweetie one of us will go to their moma crying their ass off . But I'm sure as hell that it will be you ." I smirked at her .

At this she fumed with anger and also a little bit confused as to what was I about to do .

I took my phone out of my pocket and immediately went to gallery and taped at a certain video . I turned the phone so she could see it .

She gasped at the video . All the color from her face drained out . She became pale .

" What happened Simran . Cat got your tongue . " I laughed at her .

" Now now if you don't want the whole school to know about your dirty little secret I suggest you buy me my food " I told her with a bitter sweet smile on my face .

While cafeteria was confused as to what I showed the queen bitch that she immediately shut up her mouth .

She turned around to face the lady who ignored all this drama and gave her some cash and said " Give Emma whatever she wants to eat "

I smirked at her and went to order but she caught me by my wrist .

" You will regret this . " she said through gritted teeth .