Chapter 12- Reunion

Hey guys

Long time no see . Well here is the chapter .
So enjoyyyy

/////////////////////////

Emma 's POV

After school I decided that I'll go home and go for a run .

I waited for clock to strike it's minute hand at twelve to signify that today's hell hole was over .

For the past minutes I have been watching the clock but it isn't fudging moving .

After every five mins when I glance at the clock the time is same what I saw five minutes before .

Ahhhh!

Remind me again why the hell I'm sitting in Mrs Nebule's class when she doesn't know how to teach a single freaking word .

Oh god !

This is pure torture .

That when I heard the sound of a melody which will take me out of this hell hole and let me go to the heaven that is my room .

In simple words the bell rang signaling that school's over.

Mrs Nebule dismissed us and I sprinted out of the class like my life depended on it .

As soon as I turned the hallway I was yanked back by a firm grip on my forearm . I was ready to give a piece of my mind to this person who so casually just stopped me from going to my room's heaven .

As soon as I turned to face the person I saw Jacob . He was smiling at me and immediately a smiled found it's way on my face .

In these past few days me and Jacob have come a lot closer than we ever were .

"Hey beautiful " he greeted me.

"Hi"I said .

"So missed me huh?"he asked with a stupid smirk on his face . You see we tease each other a lot and now he started it .

" Well you see " I leaned in closer to him . He was shocked at my sudden confidence. I was trying so hard to stifle my laugh that was gonna to escape any second because of the face he was making .

" I really did missed " I said and took a dramatic paused . I leaned forward towards his ear and he held his breath .

And then I shouted in his ear " my dog Bruno" .

I started running towards the main doors of the school to escape . I was laughing so hard that it was hard to manage running and laughing together .

Jacob was just behind me trying to catch me .
" Oh hell no . Emma you just didn't do that . Now you're gonna pay " he said and speeded up a little .

" Well you see Jacob your face . Oh my god . It was priceless . That was fair enough " I said between my laughs .

I was just near the door and when I was about to step out two arms wrapped them around my waist and turned me . Jacob sprinted me in air and I laughed . He soon joined me in laugh and we were both on full laughing torture .

After some moment our eyes met and seriousness took place . We just stared in each other's eyes . I was still in his arms . That's when I noticed how close we were .

I cleared my throat and said" Umm.. You can let me go now ."

" Oh yeah " he said and ran his hand through his hair .