Chapter 41 - I love you too

This chapter is dedicated to TimberShottkey

           " Time's a ticking hearts are running        Think that Cupid's up to something              You ask me how I feel I saw nothing       But  lately colors seems so bright               And the stars light up the night         My feet the...

Think that Cupid's up to something
You ask me how I feel I saw nothing
But lately colors seems so bright
And the stars light up the night
My feet they feel so light
I'm ignoring all the signs ."

Emma's POV

Emma's POV

It's been two weeks since that incident and its
thanksgiving today . Time really flies fast . It's hard to celebrate when there are so many things going around . And specially when it's without your complete family . I wish Dad were here with me . With us . I miss him so much .

Well the good news is that Kayden and surprisingly Simran has left me alone from the past two weeks . And I have quiet enjoyed this time . I mean you should live till it lasts . I don't know what she is gonna do next and when . Hell , I don't even know why is she doing this to me . I haven't done anything to her .

" Hey Emma , get up and shower and then come down here fast ." Mom called me .

" Be right there mom ." I yelled back . Guess what I have to actually get up from the bed . Why can't scientists make a machine that can probably do everything you want him to do for you even bathing . I got up from the bed and made my way towards my bathroom . I looked myself in the mirror . There were still purple bags under my eyes but they weren't that prominent . My face also wasn't that dull and pain . And surprise I'm not that lonely that I was . I have my friends now . Mason , Eve , Richards and of course my boyfriend Jacob .

Jacob has been really sweet towards me from the start . He was such a good guy . Maybe he was a player before but he hasn't done anything to disappoint me . He would go out and talk and laugh and do all those stuff that normal people do . He never ever forced me to do anything . He has been patient with me .