Chapter 14- Seven minutes in heaven

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emma 's POV

Evelyn will be here in almost an hour and I haven't even decided my outfit .

" Hurry up Emma . Is Eve sees you like this she is gonna to kill you " Mason said .

" You jerk aren't helping like this . Now move your butt in my closet and help me find something to wear " I yelled at him .

But as lazy as he was he didn't attempted to make any effort though .

"NOW" I again shouted .

" Jeez girl , there is no need for you to shout at me . " he said while pouring .

I gave him my death glare .

" Okay I'm coming " he said and made his way to my closet where I was currently standing .

" Okay so we have to find something in which you will look hot and sexy but not slutty like that bitch Simran . Yeah?" He said .

" Yeah"

Mason is a boy but he has a lot more sense in fashion then me . He always knew what you could wear according to that particular occasion.

He started going through my dresses .

He picked a black faded jean which was torn from my knees along with a crop top . He kept his finger on his chin like he was in a deep thought .

" Nope " he said and then he threw them to the other side .

This happened for next five minutes until he turned around and saw me standing there with him .

He gasped. " Emma what the hell are you doing here . Go to your washroom and take a damn shower " he practically yelled at me .

" Jeez why are you so angry . I'm going . I'm going " I said and went to washroom and took shower .

I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room . I saw a dress on the bed which I assumed was Mason 's choice . When I picked up the dress . I gasped .

This dress was perfect for a party . It was a navy blue dress that reached my mid thighs .

I curled my hair and then put some makeup on just to hide my dark circles

I curled my hair and then put some makeup on just to hide my dark circles .

As soon as I finished Mason walked in my room .

" Hey you are looking so beautiful Em . You are gonna kill in the party " he said

" Well thank you . " I said

" okay Eve is out waiting for you and call me if you need me " he told me

" Okay bye " I hugged home and made my way out .