Chapter 15- Drunk Emma is something else

Hey guys

This chapter is specially for my bestest friend. I want to tell her that I'm always there for her no matter what the situation is and no matter where ever we are .
I'm always just a phone call away from you bestie and trust me when I say that we are together in this .
I will be your rock in your hard time . I'll never leave you alone . We were best friends, we are best friends and we will remain best friends till death do us apart .
N everything will be alright . I'm always with you . I love you a lot . And I truly can't imagine going to school without you . So yeah it's an order from me to you to stay happy forever 😊😊.

Your best friend
L

--------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

We both made our way to the room . As soon as we entered Jacob quickly closed the door and locked it . He moved his hand from his smooth silly hair and then rubbed his face those big hands .

" Look Emma we don't have to do anything if you don't want to . We can always go out after ten minutes and lie to them and say that we had done the dare . I don't wan-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his . He was shocked by my action . Even I was shocked but I wanted to let myself free .

Maybe kissing Jacob will make me start feeling something for him . May be I would be able to love again . May be this kiss would help me to move on .

I knew it was wrong . I knew this is called as playing with his feelings . But at this moment I didn't cared about him or anything else I just tried to forget my every pain and kiss him .

I think alcohol was actually kicking in my system because sober Emma never ever would have done this . But DRUNK Emma is something else .

He remained in his shocked state for sometime more . Now I was feeling self conscious. What if he doesn't wanted to kiss me ?

What if I'm not good for him ?

Does he regret being in same room as me ?

Why is he not kissing me back ?

Just as I was about to pull away from him , he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him . He started kissing me back .

The kiss was not your simple type of kiss . It was hungry and aggressive .

I wanted to forget everything else that's what make this kiss hungry . Hungry not for each other but hunger to erase all the memories just for few moments .

He turned us around and now my back was touching the door . He pulled me even more close to him if that was possible .

I wrapped my arms around his neck and trailed my hand in his solder hair . I slightly tugged at his hairs and he let out a satisfied moan .

Then we both pulled apart from each other . He leaned forwards and pressed his forehead against mine . He held me there for few more minutes before giving me a peck on lips .

" Wow..." he said

I giggled .

" That was .... amazing " he said .

Knock!

Knock!

Way to ruin the moment .

" Umm guys ... I just wanted to tell you that ...umm... that you both are inside the room from past twenty minutes . So you can come out until unless of course you want to do anything more then just making out " someone said from outside while emphasizing more on making out .

" We are coming Lara " Jacob answered .

After composing each other Jacob gave me another peck and then grabbed my hand in his . This gesture made me turn red as tomato . We both leaved the room as well as party as I was starting to feel sleepy head .

Jacob brought me to his car and soon I was in front of my home .

That night I slept bit because of the kiss me and Jacob shared but because of the alcohol.

Well duh! The contentment doesn't always comes with guys . It can simply come with drinking .

.......

I groaned and got up from my bed .

Oh god ! This head ache is gonna kill me . My head was literally gonna to blast . I went to my bathroom and opened up the cabinet which held a medical box in it .

I opened the box and took two pills of aspirin with a glass of water . My head was bursting .

I didn't remember anything from last night . What would have happened. May be Evelyn knows what I did last night because drunk Emma can do anything .

I went to my bedroom and picked up my phone from nightstand and called Eve .

"Heyi Eve . " I said

" Why the hell on the earth are you shouting girl ?" Eve asked and now I guess she was drunk too .

" Do you know if anything stupid I did last night ? " I asked her cautiously.

" Oh no baby . You don't remember. Gosh you and Jacob went to a private room and there you both made out . This news is all over the school " she said while laughing .

Shit !

" Ok Eve I'll talk to you later . Bye " I ended the call and sat down .

Damn why do I have to drink . Uhhh! I kissed him

I freaking kissed him .

How could I do this ?

I can't be like this .

How ?

Why I kissed him ?

I think I know the answer but it was wrong to kiss him only to get out of my past .

-------------------

How was the chapter . I know it wasn't that good  but trust me guys next chapter will be amazing .

Thank you
~ Luna Grace