Chapter 34 - Why me ?

Hey everyone !
Next chapter's here .

--------

                       "So baby , tell me                      Where your love lies            Waste the day and spend the night                     Underneath the sunrise               Show me where your love lies "

                       "So baby , tell me
                     Where your love lies
           Waste the day and spend the night
                    Underneath the sunrise
              Show me where your love lies "

                       "So baby , tell me                      Where your love lies            Waste the day and spend the night                     Underneath the sunrise               Show me where your love lies "

----/----

Emma's POV

After Mason made sure that I was completely tucked in my bed with blankets over me he left . He didn't stay like he did last night nor did I told him to stay . I don't want to see anybody .

I don't want anybody to see me .

Can't I once be that invisible person whom everyone ignores ?

Is it too much to ask for a normal life ?

I think so .

I was laying on my bed awake . My eyes don't hold even an ounce of sleep . They are wide open . When I close my eyes I see him . I see them . I don't want to . They seem so real .

What happened today shouldn't have happened . Kayden didn't know what that word means to me . But I couldn't exactly say that he wasn't the one to blame.

I was brought out of my train of thoughts with a sudden loud knock on my door .

" Emma open the door or I'll knock it down ." I know this voice . It's Eve . I knew it was just a matter of time before she will come barging through that door . She was still knocking but I didn't have the energy to get up and walk to the door and open it . Hell , I don't think I even have the energy to speak .

I laid there silently just looking at the white boring ceiling . " Emma for the sake of everything holy in this world open the door , please ." Eve shouted worry clear in her voice . But still I didn't get up to open the door . Mason has locked the door while going out from inside and I don't want to open .