Chapter 38 - Senior's drama

Hey guys !!

             "Cause everybody hurtsTake comfort in your friends Everybody hurts Don't throw your hand Oh , no Don't throw you hand If you feel like you're alone No , no , no , you're not alone

Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh , no
Don't throw you hand
If you feel like you're alone
No , no , no , you're not alone

             "Cause everybody hurtsTake comfort in your friends Everybody hurts Don't throw your hand Oh , no Don't throw you hand If you feel like you're alone No , no , no , you're not alone

Emma 's POV

Something is wrong today . There is total silence . You know that feeling when you arrived at school and no one is there . There is pure silence . How you feel like it's a holiday and you were stupid enough to come to school . That's how I'm feeling right now . But the big thing is that today is no holiday .

As soon as I entered the school there was not a single kid present here . No one was there . The hallways were totally blank . There no chitter chatter of the students , no Simran drama and her side chicks , no Kayden to start from .

I took a deep breath . Let's go further . May be they all are somewhere else because teachers called them ? I guess .

I made my way towards the auditorium where all the students are called for the meeting but today it was empty . It means there is no meeting going on . May be they are in science wing . I ran towards the science wing but still no one was there .

That's when I saw a junior making his was towards the ground .

" Hey !" I called .

" Yes " he replied .

" Umm Do you know where everyone is ?" I asked him .

" Yaa they all are in ground . Senior's drama going on ." He said and turned away to leave .

Senior's drama ? What's that ? Ok let's go to ground .

I quickly made my way towards the ground . There they were . All the students of the school . But something was wrong . They all were standing in a crowd around someone . I ran towards them and pushed everyone out of my way to get in the front .

Kayden was fighting with Mason and Jacob . And Eve was throwing punches on Simran and the funny part was that she couldn't even retort and her side chicks were smiling at her . But what the hell was going on ?