Chapter 33- She deserved it .

Jacob above 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

                                                  I got me feeling                   It was never part of me                         You got me reeling                    Right into the heart of me                       Don't keep me waiting      ...

                           I got me feeling
It was never part of me
You got me reeling
Right into the heart of me
Don't keep me waiting
Cauz I need you every night
I got me thinking
My life it was ending

                                                  I got me feeling                   It was never part of me                         You got me reeling                    Right into the heart of me                       Don't keep me waiting      ...

-------------

Emma's POV

Yesterday it was so much fun . For the first time in such a long I laughed , played , joked and had fun . It was like a part of the old me was there for sometime .

I wasn't numb . At that moment the life that had spectered itself somewhere from my body has come back to remind me what it felt like to be alive again . To live like you always meant to be . To not think of the dangers. To just let loose .

Have you ever seen a burning fire . Slowly with time it dies . But after the fire is out there are still those little fire sparks that are still there . I thought that I had lost those sparks . But no yesterday I realized I still have those sparks in me .

I know I don't deserve to be happy . But it's in human nature to desire the things you can't have . Well ! I'm a human too .

" Emma ! Jacob is here ." My mom called me from downstairs cutting me from my trail of thoughts . I need to stop doing it . I loose the sense of time and place when I start thinking like this and it's not healthy .

" Coming Mom ." I picked my bag and started climbing down the stairs . I saw my mom sitting on kitchen counter reading a newspaper . I saw her for a moment just standing there . She sat in the same position Dad would sit while reading newspaper in the morning if he was here .