Chapter 48- Goodbye Everyone

"Time can bring you down, time can bend your kneesTime can break your heart, have you begging please, begging pleaseBeyond the door there's peace I'm sureAnd I know there'll be no more tears in heaven"

Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven"

"Time can bring you down, time can bend your kneesTime can break your heart, have you begging please, begging pleaseBeyond the door there's peace I'm sureAnd I know there'll be no more tears in heaven"

Kayden's POV

I reached school earlier than I thought today. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do to her but one thing is sure that I'm going to make sure that she can't take a breath of relief. It's only fair after what she did to me and others. Sadly I wasn't the only one victim. There are others too. I took out my phone texting the only person I know will willingly help me in this. The only person who hates her as much as me not if more. I doesn't even have to wait for long before the person replies.

~Game On!

I smirked as I got out of the car and made my way towards my locker. I don't know what the person plans to do but sensing from the reply I'm sure they got something already up their sleeves. As I was making my way towards my locker I saw the person leaning against it. I was surprised to her here.

" Hey babe" she said as she trailed her hand up and down on my arm. I didn't like it but I didn't take it off as I know I need her for my plans. It's not like I'm using her. She knows what I want. She was already here before me which means she has already planned something without even me asking her and looks like she is going to execute it today. I gave her a smile and opened my locker.

" Today is going to be so fun." She said while smiling evilly.

" How so?"

"Ms. Perfect is going to get what she deserves." I realized she was talking about Emma. Of course.

"We don't even know if she's coming today after what happened." I told her. As the mention of the recent events something flashed in her eyes. For a moment I think I saw sadness and agony flash in her eyes but she masked her as soon as it came.