Chapter 39 - You hurt me

Hola !!
comment va tout le monde ?

I have got two big news . Oh my god I'm so happy -

1) Okay so first one is the biiigggeeesstttt news in world history . Guess what guys CAPTAIN MARVEL is coming in cinemas on March 8 this year . Oh my god I'm so excited to see this movie . I'm like the biggest Marvel fan . It's like 23 days left for the movie . Hurrah !!!!!

2) Okay so I guess second news is like very very big for me at least . OMG !! Guys this book has gotten 1.11k reads . I'm so very happy . When I started writing I really thought that no one's gonna read it but here we are with 1.11k reads . This has been only possible with your support my dear readers . Thank you all 🎁😘😘😁🎉🎊.

Love you guys so much . I pray to god to bless you all with lots of pizzas 🍕 and burgers 🍔 .

---------

                               You hurt me,                    and it's breaking my heart                                Deserted me                     All the love you just start                             You hurt me                        And...

You hurt me,
and it's breaking my heart
Deserted me
All the love you just start
You hurt me
And you know I can feel
The pain inside ,
As if I had died

                               You hurt me,                    and it's breaking my heart                                Deserted me                     All the love you just start                             You hurt me                        And...

---------

Emma's POV

I can still feel my heart breaking . It's just something I couldn't bear. Standing in the ground in front the whole senior class and getting those disgusted and lust filled gazes from girls and boys . I never thought that my life will turn into this dramatic mess .

When I was little I always wanted a peaceful life . Having a job and house and a pair of strong loving arms to hold me at night was all I wanted . But now I just want silence . I don't even want that job or the house I just want everything to stop . Every pain , every embarrassing moment , every memory to just stop . I just want to lie down and sleep for one night without having those dreadful nightmares .