Chapter 6- Sugar you can't resist me

Hey guys !
I know last chapter was very short but this one I hope will satisfy you
.....................

                    "When I see your face         There's not a thing that I would change 'cause                                                    you're amazing                     Just the way you are                               And when you ...

There's not a thing that I would change 'cause
you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah"

                    "When I see your face         There's not a thing that I would change 'cause                                                    you're amazing                     Just the way you are                               And when you ...

Jacob 's POV

Today's the first day of our junior year and I'm excited as hell. This year I'll definitely make her fall for me . She is the only girl in the world who has held my attention and mind .

When I first saw her she was so devastatingly beautiful. She took my breath away. I came to this school a year ago and I immediately became popular .

They expected me to be a player and I became one to impress everyone . I slept with so many girls even I don't remember half of their names . I tried to forget her but no . She has wrapped me around her finger without even knowing it . I have warned each and every guy to stay away from her . I will not allow anyone to take what's mine.

I know she is too good for me but I'm a selfish person . I want to have her to all me . She is so innocent. My sugar . Emma is something else . She is not like any other girls . She prefers to show her natural beauty unlike other girls who cake their faces up in make up . Her long blonde hair which seems so silky that I want to just reach and wrap them around my fingers and fist .

"Hey baby" suddenly a high pitched voice itched in my ears and broke me from my thoughts . Simran Vij . She is an American-Indian girl who thinks that she is so beautiful that even Ms Universe is no match . But hell she is wrong. I mean don't take me wrong Indian women are beautiful but sadly that doesn't apply to Simran vij. She uses too much make up and her personality, let's just stop at that. She is pure evil and I think no one even wants to come near her. It's just everyone is afraid of her. So some started to stick with her in order to please her. But that's as far as her friendships go. I would be surprised if she even has one single true friend. Guess that's what you get for being bitchy.

She was in mini jeans skirt . It was so short that I could even see what color of her undergarments were. She was wearing a shirt that showed off way too much cleavage for my liking but anyways she was a good distraction .

Hell she is good in bed . Whenever I want to divert myself from Emma I just give her a call and she comes running towards me . But hell she was so clingy . I so may times told her that I'm not her boyfriend but she doesn't fucking understand .

"Hey baby . Are you alright " she brought me again to reality . Ufff this girl is so fake .
"Hey , now can you get off of me " I said frustratingly but she never gets the point .

"Why baby ? I like to be close to you " she said and did a pout . I bit my lip so hard to stop myself from laughing . With that pout on her face she was looking so funny .

I untangled her hands from my neck and made my way towards my best friend Aaron . He is the only one who knew me too well for my own good. Every dark secret of mine is always save with him . He is the only one who know that I like Emma a lot .

He told me so many times to tell her confess my feelings to her . But I'm scared that she'll reject me and will stop talking to me .

"Hey bro "

"Hey Jacob "

We did our bro hug and made our way towards the school office . We both grabbed our time table and went off.

"So... Are you gonna to tell her this year or you are again going to back out cauz you are scared " he said

"Well , I'm planning on first making her fall for me and then ask her out . I know she won't be able to resist me for that long . " I said .
"Well you know she is stubborn " he said to me like I don't know .

Then I saw her making her way towards the office . I excused myself from Aaron and made my way towards Emma . She looks breath taking . God this girl will be death of me . Her blue eyes are something that I can't ever resist .

I wrapped my arms around her perfect waist and put a hand on her mouth to muffle her screams and took her to janitors closet . Damn she is strong . She was trying to get out of my grip and she was kicking hard .

"Stop it sugar " I said and she suddenly stopped . I knew she likes to be in my arms .

"Sugar you know you can't resist me that long . Come on ." I smirked at her because I know that she is getting annoyed right now.

"Ewwuu, have you seen yourself . I can't even stand being in same room as you and you are telling me that I can't resist you . You seriously need to go to doctor Jacob" she said with fake disgust on her face . I always liked how can she change the expressions on her face so fast .

" Oh please ! Have you seen this face . No one has ever said no to me besides you of course ."
I told her .

"Of course they haven't . BECAUSE I think they are all blind when it comes to you". She told me  and huffed out in annoyance .

"You know you are just playing tough but remember one day I'll break through this tough act and you will be going on your knees in front of me" I smirked and I can see that she haven't understood the  hidden meaning in my words .

"Yuckk , I can't even believe you just said that . God have mercy on me "She scrunched her face in disgust at my double meaning. I  just laughed it off and said "One day sugar you will come to me " and left her there standing alone in janitors closet.

I checked the time and went to my car which was black Audi A4 . I loved my car . She is beauty . I waited for the second lecture's time .

The moment I heard bell I grabbed my backpack and went to Mr Hane 's class for chemistry . This is the class I share with Emma.

I entered the class and looked for Emma . Once I spotted her I started making my way towards her table . She has her head in her hands and was just relaxing in her seat . I kept my bag on table and made a sound with it to pull her attention towards me. She looked up and her face turned annoyed after looking at me .

"Hey sugar missed me?"I said

"Not even in my dreams" she rolled her eyes and said.

" Hey you know what I dream."I smirked and said. She looked at me confused. I leaned in close to her.Her lips were mere inches away from mine and I know that she thought that I was gonna kiss her but I will never do anything she isn't ready for so instead I moved my lips towards her ears and whispered " I dream you on my bed below me and screaming my name " She cut me in the middle "Oh my god! My ears are gonna to burst . I probably have to go to church today to clean myself" and diverted her attention to Mr Hane 's lecture before I could say anything.

...........................
Hey guys

Sorry for the delay . This chapter is in Jacob's POV
How was it ? Please do tell me and please vote .
Next chapter will also be in Jacob's POV

THANK YOU 😊
~ Luna Grace