Chapter 28 - He knows

Hey guys !

Here is the next chapter in the same day . Huh !

Surprise !

Now go on and read it .

------------

Emma's POV

I was dressed up for the school in the most common attire I could find . I didn't  had  the energy to come to school knowing that I had hurt the ones I loved the most . Even coming to this school isn't permanent .

Nothing is permanent .

I'm going to leave this all .

This is just a matter of time before we move again because I know he will find me .

He always does .

I'll go so far from here .

No matter  how much I just wanted to stay home wrapped in the bliss warmness of my feather blanket but here I'm  getting books from my locker for the second class . I took my maths book out and kept my chemistry book in the locker because I don't need it anymore . At least not for today .

I shut the locker and started making my way towards my next class .I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Suddenly a loud thump came from behind me and an immense crushing pain seared through my back .

I don't know what happened but one minute I was fine and walking towards my class and the second minute I was slammed in the locker .

I was slammed in the lockers .

I let out a series of curse words that I hadn't used in front of anyone .

I closed my eyes from the sudden contact and pain . I groaned and opened my eyes . The breathe left me all at once . He was the one who pushed . He was hovering over me with that stupid smirk . He heard my set of curses and I know it was the deep damn final crap .

His eyes held so many emotions .

anger ,

hatred and

betrayal .

It pained me to see that I was the cause of them .

Suddenly his fist came flying with full force towards my face and my eyes widened at the thought that he was going to hit me . I closed my eyes waiting for the impact . Waiting for the front teeth of my mouth to shatter as the force of the fist collided with my face . But instead of breaking my face he punched the locker inches away from my face putting a dent on it .

He smirked at me .

All the colors drained from my face .

" What did you thought that no one will know who you are ?" The moment the words left from his mouth I stiffened . He knew .

Oh my god !

He knew !

His smirk even widened more when he saw the emotion in my eyes .

Intense fear .

I'm screwed .

He pushed me more against the locker . It hurts in my back so much . My breath escaped from my mouth and he smiled like he was enjoying it .