"There's that smile I love." Karen said seeing the boy finally smiling. "Eat these boys and I'll drop you home as papa should be home by now." Karen said and both the boys nodded Everyone ate in silence. Louis really enjoyed both the fish and the chips.

"Nana go home now?" Louis asked everyone had finished. "Let me just tidy up okay." Karen said and louis sighed but nodded. It was around ten minutes later when Karen was ready to take them home. George had taken Louis to the toilet before they leftm "He was whimpering as he went for a wee." Geoff said handing the boy over to Karen. "Yeah I'm going to talk to Liam about it when I drop them off." Karen said as Louis wrapped his arms around her neck. George carries Lou Is out to the car and sat him in his seat.

Geoff put the boys bag and crutches in the car, while niall got in the car. When they reached Liam's Karen got Louis out and onto her hip as the boy sleepily looked up.

"Home?" Louis asked."Yep." Karen said as Niall bounced out the car and raced to the front door. Niall rang the doorbell and Liam came to answer the door. "Hey baby." Liam said hugging the boy before he ran in and Liam then turned to his mum who was walking with Louis in her arms but as soon as he saw Liam he was reaching for him.

Liam smiled and took the tired boy. Karen then meant to get his crutches and bag before coming in.

"How's he been? I had a nightmare getting him up this morning." Liam asked his mum. "Slept a lot, but he's had an accident and he's been to the toilet for a wee a lot. Your dad also said the last time he took him he was whimpering." "I was wondering why he wasn't still in his uniform." Liam said rubbing the boys back. "Well we are going to the dr's to get this off tomorrow, so can get you checked out" Liam said.

"Why papa" Louis whined. "Well it appears you may have a urine infection as you are saying it hurts when you go and it makes you need to go more. We can get you medicine to get it better" Liam explained.

Niall had gone to find his dad. Louis just nodded yawning. "I still go to school?" Louis asked. "We're see how you are you were only in till lunch anyway." Liam said and louis nodded resting his head on Liam's shoulder. Liam cuddled the tired boy. "You coming in?" Liam asked his mum who shook her head.

"No it's alright I don't want to get in the way. Let me know what's going on with Lou though." Karen said and Liam nodded "Of course thank you so my h for tonight" Liam replied not being able to hug his mum "It's nothing Li I'll ring tomorrow evening if you didn't ring first." Karen said and Liam nodded.

Karen then went back to her car and Liam took Louis up to bed and took him to the toilet and then dressed him in his pj's. "Night sweetie." Liam said softly kissing his forehead before slowly and quietly leaving the room. Liam then went to find where niall has gone. Liam found Niall curled into Harry's side with his eyes shut Harry seemingly sound asleep. Liam looked at Anne who was sitting on the chair in the room.

"Thanks for today, you can stay in the spare room if you want" Liam said. "Do you need me to stay?" Anne asked "It's just my mums saying Louis might have urine infection and if he has a bad night which I'm sure he will I won't be able to care for Harry if he needs it." Liam said. "Yea course I'll stay poor Lou you can't seem to catch s break" Anne said. "It's always one of them at the moment. Harry's constantly battling morning sickness and then if it's not one of the boys it's the other." Liam said.

Anne nodded and asked if she could do anything for now.

"Can you keep an eye on Harry I'm going to get ni in bed." Liam said and Anne nodded. Liam tried to carefully move Niall but he had a tight grip on Harry.

Liam smiled deciding to just get the boys pjs. Liam quickly headed upstairs grabbing nialls pjs and then returning to the pair He carefully undressed the boy waking him slightly. Anne left the room to give them privacy.