FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 97

Start from the beginning

Shruti sees out and grins at Arnav.. Sid and Swadhu laugh..

SCENE - 2

They reach the airport.. They manage to find Ritika..

Arnav : Ritika.. What happened to u??

Shruti: U are leaving the city without even telling us nah??

Swadhu : U called us as ur sisters but u are leaving without our knowledge..

Sid : This is unfair Ritu..

She tells them everything..

Swadhu : Have u gone mad?? Why are u doing like this??

Ritika : Di.. I don't want anybody's life to get spoiled because of me..

Sid : Who told u that Abhi's life spoiled because of u??

Shruti : If u don't come now,then only his life will be gone..

Ritika gives a confused expression..

Shruti : Do u know?? Abhi ate poison after u left.. He had called his parents.. They called us.. We have admitted him in the hospital.. He is blabbering ur name.. Doctor told us that he will be alive only if he meets u..

She says everything without pause.. Ritika looked at her in shock.. Arnav,Swadhu and Sid too looked at her with confused expression.. Shruti pinches Arnav and signs him to support her..

Arnav : Haan Ritu.. His life is in ur hands..

Swadhu goes to the next level by faking tears..

Swadhu : Ritu.. Please come Ritu.. We want our Abhi back..

Sid,Arnav and Shruti are amazed by Swadhu's acting skills.. They could not control laughing but they did not show it in front of Ritika... Swadhu winked at them..

Sid : Please come Ritu.... If u come,its second life for him..

Ritika got tears and she agrees to come..
They go with her and make her sit in the car..

Shruti : Guys.. I want to go the washroom..Swadhu.. Are u coming with me??

Swadhu : Let's go dear..

Sid whispers in Arnav's ears..

Sid : Bhai.. These girls are gonna plan something without us..

Arnav : Let's see..

Shruti and Swadhu go to a corner.. Swadhu calls Abhi.. She puts the phone in speaker..

Swadhu : Hey Abhi.. Go to GK hospital and get admission..

Abhi: Why?? What happened??

Shruti : Duffer.. We have told Ritu that u did suicide attempt.. So go and get admitted in that hospital..

Abhi : Have u both gone mad??

Shruti : We don't have any other option to get back ur wife..

Abhi : Stupids.. I cant even move now.. I was very hungry and ordered biriyani and just now had it.. I am full and I can't even move..

Shruti : How dare u?? We are struggling here to convince ur wife and there.. U are having biriyani happily.. This is ridiculous!

Swadhu calls Arnav and Sid too in conference.. Arnav and Sid come out of the car and talk to him..

Swadhu : Abhi.. U don't have any other option.. Come to the GK hospital in half an hour..

Abhi : How can they give admission to me when I am alright??