Chapter Sixty: Captain America The First Avenger

My heart thumps against my chest as I see the premiere coming closer and closer. There's huge waves of fans, reporters and paparazzi already lined up and it's making my stomach turn. I'm just really hoping no one says anything rude about Riley. The fans and reporters can say all they want about Chris and I, it's mostly likely to happen but we'll deal with it. But if anyone says anything bad about my daughter I will hunt them down and go full on hormonal rage monster on their asses.

Chris' hand slips into mine and gives me a tight squeeze. I look up at him only to frown as I see him keeping his eyes to the ground as he's looking paranoid and a little pale and bouncing his leg rapidly up and down. I can tell that his anxiety is getting to him but it's looking worse than how it was the previous few weeks.

Oh love

"Hey" I say, squeezing his hand and cup his chin in my hand and make him look up at me.

He smiles at me with faint smile before bringing his hand up to his lips and pressing a long and soft kiss to it.

"I know you're nervous about tonight for a lot of reasons, I know I am, but it's going to be okay because there's going to be a lot of people who are going to love this movie, like me and Riley. And as long as you're proud of all the hard work you put into this movie and the outcome of it that's all that should matter" I say as I rub a hand up and down Chris' back.

Chris look at me with a genuine smile and leans over and pecks my lips.

"I love you" Chris presses another kiss to my hand and rubs the pad of his thumb over my knuckles. "And you shouldn't be worried about anything, everything's going to be fine. I won't let anything get out of hand tonight. I promise."

"Okay" I lean over and press a soft kiss to his lips. "And I love you too."

"Mommy Daddy? Do you two want to share my teddy bear? It may help you guys not be so nervous" Riley says with the purest of innocence, that just melts my heart.

"I think we'll be okay as long as we have you sweetheart" Chris reaches and softly pinches Riley's cheeks, making her giggle. "But thank you sweetheart."

"You're welcome" Riley says, leaning over and giving Chris a hug. I kiss her forehead and then Chris on the cheek.

Soon the car stops and once it does, Chris hops out of the car and gives a little wave as he's greeted by screaming fans before he turns back to the car and helps Riley and I out of it. Chris snakes an arm around my waist and picks up and holds Riley, which is good because she shied away into Chris' shoulder the second she saw the camera's.

"You'll be okay baby" I say with a comforting hand up and down her back.

Riley turns and smiles at me as she reaches over and pokes my finger with the tip of her finger. I make a funny face at her and kiss her finger. She softly giggles and smiles.

"Ready to start walking beautiful?" Chris asks.

"Yeah" I nod my head and rest my hand on top of Chris'.

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead as he slips his hand away from my waist and slips it into my hand and we begin to walk down the carpet.

For a few minutes we just walk and pause to pose for pictures here and there that Riley actually smiles for, before we stop when a female reporter asks Chris to stop for a few questions.

"I'm here with the Star of the movie Captain America himself, Chris Evans" The reporter says into her microphone as she looks into the camera pointed at her before turning to Chris. "How are you doing so far tonight?"

"I'm doing great, I'm here with my girlfriend Ariana and daughter Riley as my dates for the evening and couldn't ask for any better dates" Chris states with a big smile as he gently pulls me closer to be seen in the camera. I give the camera a smile and a bit of a shy wave as I just hope I don't look weird in it.

"Is that who these lovely ladies are?" The reporter asks very kindly as she looks at both me and Riley before her eyes dart down to my stomach. "And it looks like you have another child on the way as well huh?"

"Yes we do and we're very excited about it" Chris proudly says while sneaking an arm around my waist.

"Well congratulations, how are you doing so far tonight beautiful Mama?" The reporter asks as she holds the microphone to me.

"I'm doing very well, no pain or exhaustion yet so it's all good and I'm glad I'm able to be here to support this lovely guy tonight" I say with a smile.

"Well I'm glad you were able to come tonight as well because you look absolutely gorgeous and are killing it on the carpet" The reporter says.

"Thank you so much!" I say.

"You're very welcome" The reporter says before she turns to Riley. "What about you princess, how are you doing tonight?"

"Good" Riley says shyly as she plays with her bear.

"Are you excited to see your Daddy as a superhero tonight?" The reporter asks.

"Yeah...he's going to be a good superhero" Riley says, looking at Chris and smiling at him before giving him a big hug. Chris kisses her head and hugs her back.

"Aww, that's so adorable" The reporter says placing a hand over her heart.

After that the reporter asks Chris a few questions about the movie and what he did to prepare for it and some other things as well before letting us go. We continue to walk down the carpet and stop for more interviews. As we do, Chris is also able to introduce me to a few of his cast members like Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan. They were both very nice and so sweet to Riley, especially Sebastian. He joked around with her and made her giggle and smile a bunch of times. So it's easy to say that they become friends as well.

How does Chris always get lucky with having great cast members?

Once Chris got done with another interview, it's time to go inside the theater for the screening of the movie. Chris leads me to very good seats in the second row and once Riley, Chris and I get settled and wait for a moment or two, the movie begins.

And the movie was absolutely fabulous. Everyone's acting was on point, the cgi and graphics were done so well, and the story was good as well. Not going to lie I cried at some parts, like Bucky's fall from the train and when Steve crashed the plane and woke up seventy years too late. Riley cried at the same parts as well and we both punched Chris for it. But we were very proud of him and can't wait to see his work in Avengers now.