Chapter Thirty Two: Memories

*Ariana's P.O.V*

The next thing I knew, is I woke up to a camera going off along with it's flash as well. I groaned in annoyance at that as I opened my eyes and looked over in the direction of where the camera went off at. But when I did I gave the culprit an annoyed look. While he just sheepishly smiled at me and continued to hold the camera toward Chris, Riley and me. 

"Really Scott?" I asked sounding a little annoyed, because I hate being waken up from my sleep. Except if Riley is the one who's waking me up. I like being woken up by her cute little face. 

"Morning sleepy head" Scott said with a little chuckle. 

"What time is it?" I asked as I sat up a little and carefully removed Chris' arm from around me, thanks to him still being fast asleep. 

"10:30. But sorry for waking you, I just couldn't pass up taking a picture of all three of you guys sleeping and cuddling with each other once I saw the scene" Scott said with an excited grin. 

I gave Scott another annoyed look again but couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little at his expression. 

"It's okay" I said as I smiled at Scott.

Scott smiled back at me. "Well you can go back to sleep, you aren't really missing anything thanks to everyone still probably sleeping away." 

I chuckled at that a little. "Thanks for informing me about that Scotty." 

"No problem" Scott said. 

"But I think I'm good on the whole sleep thing" I said as I did a nice big stretch. 

"Well I'm not." Scott let out a big yawn and rubbed his eyes. "So I'm going to try and get some more. So see you in about an hour or two." 

"See ya" I said with a smile as I watched Scott walk out of my bedroom. 

After Scott left, I did another big stretch and ran a hand through my hair before I looked back at Riley and Chris. I felt a big smile form on my face when I saw the cute sight of Riley snoozing away on Chris' chest while Chris had a protective arm wrapped around Riley as he snoozed away too. 

I admired the sight for a little bit before I said down a little, leaned toward Chris and planted a soft kiss against his lips. Immediately after I did that I felt Chris smile against my lips as he kissed me back and wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"This is certainly a nice thing to wake up too" Chris mumbled against my lips as he broke our kiss a little and pulled away from me a bit. 

"Glad you liked it" I said with a little chuckle as I pulled away a bit more from Chris and smiled at him. 

Chris smiled back at me before he sat up a little and pecked my lips. 

"How was your other sleep?" Chris asked as he rubbed his thumb up and down my left side. 

"Good, I feel refreshed now" I said as I laid back down and rested my head on his shoulder again. 

"Good" Chris said with a smile in his voice as he kissed the top of my head. 

I smiled at that as I nudged my head around a bit on his shoulder before burying my face into it. But as soon as I did that I heard Riley suck in a deep breath and then let out a big yawn. 

When I heard that I looked up and smiled at Riley as she started to move around in Chris' arms and wake up. 

Once Riley did wake up her big brown eyes landed on me and a huge smile spread across her face.