Author's note

Hey guys!!!

So I know that I haven't updated this book in a couple of weeks and I would like to say I am really sorry for that. It's just that school is getting in the way now and I'm trying to focus on that first. But I will try and update as soon as I can.

But I would just like to ask you guys something.

Do you guys like the way this book is going so far and still like the book???

I just want to make sure that's all. But if you guys have any suggestions that you would like me to write into the story, comment them and I'll put them into the story 😊😊

And I also just published a new story if you guys would like to check that out. I know I do this a lot, but I thought you would all enjoy it just like you're enjoying this one. But you guys don't have to check it out if you don't want to. It's fine, but I'll put the cover and summary down below if any of you want to give it a read 😊

Brooklyn Cassidy, or Brooke for short, just moved to Queens, New York with her single Mother and best friend/dog, Daisy

Brooklyn Cassidy, or Brooke for short, just moved to Queens, New York with her single Mother and best friend/dog, Daisy. She will be the new girl at Midtown School of Science and Technology. But she is the new girl with a big, and possibly dangerous secret that her own Mother doesn't even know about.
She is an enhanced teenager with powerful abilities beyond imagine. Thankfully, she is able to control her powers just enough so she can keep them under wraps and not let them show or go off in public.
However, when Brooke meets and befriends a certain boy named Peter Parker at her new school, her world is going to turn completely upside down in ways she never thought could happen. And she will learn a secret about her family that will change her for forever.