Chapter Fourteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 1

When we got into the Magic Kingdom we started to make or tried to make our way over to Frontier land to get on Splash Mountain. But we kind kind of had to stop and go into one of the stores on Main Street when the kids saw Mickey ears being sold and all wanted to get a pair.

So now we're all waiting for the kids to finish choosing what pair of Mickey ears they want to get.

"Mommy can I get these pair of Mickey ears?" Riley asked as she walked over to me with a Minnie Mouse version of Mickey ears in her hand.

I smiled at her before picking her up and balancing her on my hip. "Sure you can and it's not just because they happen to be inspired by my favorite Disney character."

Riley smiled at me before her and I both broke out in laughter when Chris walked over to us with a Goofy hat on.

"What are you two laughing at ?" Chris asked with a light smirk.

"You look silly in that Goofy hat" Riley said with a big smile.

Chris smiled at Riley. "Why thank you sweetheart" Chris said in a type of Goofy voice before laughing like Goofy making me and Riley laugh at him again. Chris smiled at us before putting a pair of black mickey ears that had a red bow in the middle of it on my head making me smile at him.

"How do I look?" I asked as I moved the mickey ears around on my head a bit to make them fit a bit better.

"You look pretty mommy" Riley said with a big smile making me smile at her.

"I agree with you Riley" Chris said a bit sheepish. I looked at Chris in a bit of shock and couldn't help but blush a bit at the fact he thinks I'm pretty.

"Thanks you Chris" I said as I smiled at him.

"You're welcome Ariana" Chris said as he smiled back at me.

After that we kind of just stood there looking at each other in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before we stopped and walked over to the register to pay for our stuff.

"So you're really getting that Goofy hat, uh?" I asked with a light smirk as I watched Chris pay for his Goofy hat.

"Yep....and why wouldn't I? It's a Goofy hat for crying out loud" Chris said as he put his hat on making me chuckle a bit.

"Okay....fair point there Evans" I said smiling at him as I paid for mine and Riley's mickey ears. Chris smiled back at me before him, me, Riley and everyone walked out of the store and headed over to Frontier land to ride Splash Mountain,

////////////////////////

When we got to Frontier land we made our way over to Splash Mountain and soon got into the line for it. Which wasn't that long. Maybe about a 10 to 15 minute wait.

"Ariana could Riley ride with me please?" Brooke asked with a hopeful smile.

"Can I mommy?" Riley asked in excitement.

"Sure" I said as I smiled at them.

"Yay!" They both cheered in excitement making me laugh a bit.

After that we finally got onto the ride. When we got onto the ride I sat behind Brooke and Riley just to keep and eye on them since they are only ten and four.

"Mind if I sit next to you Ariana?" Chris asked as he started to climb into my seat on the lug flume.

"Not at all" I said as I smiled at him. Chris smiled back at me before sitting down next to me.

"Mommy can you hold my Mickey ears so they don't get wet when we go down the big drop" Riley said as she handed me her Mickey ears.

"Sure sweetheart" I said as I took her Mickey ears before putting them and mine in my back pack.

"You excited about going down the big drop at the end Riley" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley.

"Yeah! That's my favorite part about this ride" Riley said with a big excited smile making me smile at her.

"That's my favorite part too" Chris said making Riley smile at him before her, Brooke, me, Chris and everyone in our families let out a little yelp when the log flume went down the first hill. That you thankfully don't get soaked on as bad as you do on the last drop. We all laughed at that when we got to the bottom as we started to enjoy the ride. Until we got to the top where the drop was at.

When we got to the top Riley, her cousins , Brook, and Chris' nephews all let out squeals of excitement and also fear making me and Chris laugh at them a bit.

"Arms up everyone!!" Chris shouted as he threw his arms up in the air making me laugh a bit. We all threw are arms up before we all screamed as our log flume went flying down the hill.

When our log flume hit the bottom of the hill water came up and splashed all of us making us all laugh.

"I bet Riley's glad she gave you her Mickey ears to hold now, uh?" Chris said as he wiped water out of his face and fixed his hair.

"Ya think?" I asked with chuckled in my voice as I smiled at him.

Chris smiled back at me before we got off the ride when it came to a complete stop. After we got off the ride we all made sure we were all together and wouldn't accidentally leave anyone behind before walking out of the ride and then over to Big Thunder mountain. Since that was right next Splash Mountain. And let's just say that me and Chris sat next to each other again and I got squished by him every time the ride made a turn.