Chapter One: Surprise!

*Ariana's P.O.V*

I was in the middle of sleeping when I was suddenly woken up by my little ball of sunshine jumping onto my bed while yelling-

"Mommy wake up!! It's snowing!!"

I let out a groan before rolling onto my back and opening my eyes and smiling at my daughter.

"You sure you're not seeing things munchkin?" I asked with a light smirk.

My four year old daughter Riley smiled at that before shaking her head 'no' as she smiled at me. "No it's really snowing, come and see" Riley said as she took hold of my hand before she started to pull me towards my bedroom window.

I laughed at that before walking over to the window with her so I could look outside to see if it was snowing or not.

When I got over to the window I smiled nice and big when I saw the ground completely covered in a big blanket of snow and as snowflakes continued to fall to it.

"Well what do you know, it is snowing outside" I said with a big smile as I picked Riley up.

"See told you" Riley said as she smiled at me.

I laughed at that before smiling back at Riley and kissing her forehead.

"Can we go to the park today and play in the snow mommy?" Riley asked with a big smile.

"Sure."

"Yay!!"

I chuckled at that. "Be before we do how's about we wake grandpa up and have some breakfast before we go, okay?"

"Okay, and can we have waffles for breakfast?" Riley asked with a big smile.

"Sure, now let's go wake up grandpa" I said with a devious smile.

Riley giggled at that and smiled at me before nodding her head. I lightly laughed at that before we walked put of my room and over to my dad's room so we can wake him up.

When we got over to my dad's room I opened the door before me and Riley peeked our heads in and smiled nice and big when we saw my dad was still fast asleep. Me and Riley smiled at each other before we walked into my dad's room and over to his bed.

"Okay munchkin on 3 we both scream grandpa before jumping onto his bed to wake him up even more, sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah" Riley said with a very big smile on her face.

"Then in that case 1...2...3!!"

"Grandpa!!" We both screamed before jumping onto my dad's bed.

My dad immediately shot up with a groan before he looked over at me and Riley and smiled nice and big at us.

"Good morning to you too girls" my dad said with a light smirk.

Me and Riley both laughed at that before smiling at my dad.

"Good morning dad."

"Good morning grandpa" Riley said as she crawled into her grandpa's lap.

"Good morning Riley bear" my dad said as he hugged his granddaughter. Riley bear is my dads nickname for Riley thanks to her favorite animal being a bear.

"Guess what grandpa?" Riley asked with a big smile.

"What?"

"It's snowing outside!!" Riley said in excitement.

"Is it really?" my dad asked as he looked at me.

"Yep, I would say there's a good foot of snow outside" I stated.