A/N) New Story Coming Soon

Hey guys!! So I have some good news to tell you guys and I think you're going to like it.

The news is I am going to be publishing my very first Steve Rogers love story soon. I'm going to write the summary to the story down below and also the books cover so you guys can tell what you think about and if you're exited about. And I hope you are :)

Here's the cover to the story ⬇️

And here's the summary ⬇️ Madison Barnes is the little sister to Bucky Barnes and other best friend to Steve Rogers and also his long time crush as well

Madison Barnes is the little sister to Bucky Barnes and other best friend to Steve Rogers and also his long time crush as well. And Steve happens to be Madison's long time crush as well.
Back in 1945 after her brother and Steve both 'die' Madison was left all alone and was soon kidnapped and held prisoner by HYDRA for a very, very long time. Or more like 70 years. As HYDRA held Madison prisoner they injected her with their own super solider serum, used her as a lab rat to test out the new experiments they came up with on her, and tortured her if she gave them a hard time.
The experiments Madison was put through caused her to develop very strong and powerful enhanced abilities. But Madison was never trained to use and/or handle her new abilities thanks to her being and only being a lab rat for HYDRA and nothing else. And every time Madison was put through an experiment and survived it HYDRA would put her into cryo freeze and would wait for a period of time to use her as their lab rat again.
For years Madison thought she would never escape from HYDRA and the hell they have been  putting her through. And thought she would always and only just be a lab rat for the rest of her life. Or for as long as HYDRA continued to let her live. But what Madison doesn't know is that someone is coming to rescue her from HYDRA. And that someone just so happens to be her best friend Steve Rogers AKA Captain America.
Steve goes to rescue Madison from HYDRA after he learns the news that she's still alive and what HYDRA has been doing to her for the past seventy years . After Steve rescues Madison from HYDRA he soon sees just how broken and scared Madison is now thanks to HYDRA and what they have done to her. When Steve sees that he promises Madison that he'll protect her and make sure she's safe no matter. And when Steve does that it may just make Madison and him admit their true feelings to each other.

I really hope you guys liked it and are going to look forward too it. And I'm going to be updating 'Old Friends Reunited' very soon. So keep your eyes open for it and I hope you like the update.