Chapter Twenty Four: EPCOT!! (Part One)

"So what do you all you guys want to do once we get into the park?" Shawn asked as he looked back and smiled at us as we continued to walk toward Epcot before he started to give Brooke a piggy back ride after she jumped onto his back. 

"Well me and Emily were thinking of splitting from the group for a little bit and just spending some time alone with the kids and then re-joining you guy again once it's time for our dinner reservation over in the Italy pavilion" Andrew said with a smile as he picked up Ava and started to give her a piggy back ride as well. 

"That actually sounds like a good idea" Carly said as she picked up Miles and balanced him on her hip while Jacob gave Ethan a piggy a piggy back ride too. 

"So do you guys want to split up and spend some quality time with our own families before meeting back up when it comes time for our dinner reservation?" Shawn asked as he gave us all a curious look. 

"Yeah" we all said as we smiled back at Shawn. 

"Then we'll do that" Shawn said as he smiled back at all of us, making us smile at him again as we nodded our heads too. 

"Mommy?" Riley asked as she looked up and smiled at me. 

"Yeah sweetie" I asked as I looked down and smiled back at Riley. 

"Can Chris come with us once we get into Epcot and split up from everyone else" Riley asked with a little hopeful smile, making both me and Chris smile at her. 

"Sure, as long as it's okay with Chris" I said as I continued to to smile at Riley before looking up at Chris and smiling at him. 

Chris smiled back at me before he looked down at Riley and smiled at her. "I would love to go with you and your mommy munchkin after we get into the park" Chris said as he combed back combed back some of Riley's hair, but made sure not to mess it up. 

Riley smiled at Chris before letting out a giggle as Chris quickly picked her up, spun her around and gave gave her a kiss on her forehead after he stopped and balanced her on his hip. I smiled at that as I continued to follow everyone towards Epcot and watch Chris play around with Riley. 
//////////////////////////////////
"So what do you want to do first munchkin?" I asked as Chris, my dad, (who decided to join us after our group split up) Riley and I walked around Future World looking for something to do. 

"Uhh...."Riley trailed on as she looked around the park to see what she wanted to do. "Oo! Can we go to the Aquarium and then do Turtle Talk with Crush?" Riley asked as she looked up at me with an excited smile on her face. 

"You wanna do that?" I asked as I smiled at her. 

"Yeah!" Riley said in excitement making Chris, my dad and I all smile at her. 

"Then let's get going so we can do that" Chris said with a big excited smile as he scooped up Riley and quickly but carefully put her on his back. Riley giggle and smiled at that as she held on tightly to Chris' neck, but made sure not to choke him. 

My dad and I smiled at that as we followed the two goofballs towards the Aquarium.
/////////////////////////////////
"Mommy look! Turtles!" Riley shouted a bit in both excitement and amazement as she ran over to the tank window where two big sea turtles were swimming by. 

I smiled at that as I took my camera out of my backpack. 

"And what does a turtle say, sweetheart?" I asked with a smile as I started to take pictures of Riley next to the turtles. 

"Righteous Dude!!" Riley said mimicking Crush from Finding Nemo.   

Me, Crush and my dad all laughed at that as I continued to take pictures of Riley and the turtles. But as soon as I took my last pictures of them, a dolphin popped up out of nowhere and stayed right in front of Riley as it looked like it was smiling at her.