Chapter Seventeen: Tired

*Ariana's P.O.V*

After we spent another two hours in the park we all decided to head back to the hotel when all of the kids started to get tired.

So now we're on the bus that's taking us back to our hotel while Riley is sitting on my lap as she's trying to her best to stay awake instead of falling asleep. But she's failing. Miserably. I laughed at that a bit before running my hand down her hair and kissing the top of her head.

"You tired sweetheart?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Just a little bit" Riley said as she looked up at me before yawning and rubbing her tired eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit again before smiling at Riley again. "Do you still want to go swimming tonight?"

"Can we go swimming tomorrow instead?" Riley asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sure....and I think everyone else will want to too because we're all pretty tired as well thanks to the fun day we had today" I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind Riley's ear.

Riley smiled at me before resting her head on my chest as she let our another yawn. I smiled at that before kissing the top of her head again and pulling her a bit closer to me.

"So Ariana it's okay we go swimming tomorrow instead of tonight?" Shawn asked as he rubbed his hand up and down Brooke's back as she sat on his lap half asleep while Grace had her head rested on his shoulder. And I thought that was absolutely cute.

"Yeah....and I think that's better to do tomorrow instead of tonight because just look look at Ava, Max, Ethan and miles" I said as I pointed to our half asleep niece and nephew and Chris' nephews as well as they were trying their best to stay awake. But just like Riley, they were failing miserably.

Shawn looked over at the four of them and smiled at them before kissing the top of Brooke's head when she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. Aww. I smiled at that and thought how great it was that Shawn treats Brooke like she's his own. Which he should be doing because he's been around to help Grace with Brooke ever since Brooke was born. Well so have I, my dad, Andrew and Emily. But out of all five of us Shawn has been the one who has really been their to help Grace take care of Brooke no matter what. And I'm proud of my big brother for doing that, because he deserves girls like Grace and Brooke in his life and Grace deserves a man like Shawn in her life as well.

"Want me to carry Riley for you Ariana?" Chris asked as we all walked off the bus once it arrived at our hotel.

"That could give me the chance to rest my arms for a bit" I said as I smiled at him.

Chris laughed at that a bit before gladly taking Riley in his arms as I handed her over to him. Riley rested her head on Chris' chest once he got hold of her before she wrapped her arms around his neck as well. Me and Chris both smiled at Riley when she did that before we and everyone else started to head up to our hotel rooms.

When we got to our hotel rooms I said goodnight to my family, Chris' sisters and Carly's family before me, Riley, Chris, Scott and their parents walked into our hotel room to get ready for bed.

"Okay Ariana where do you want this little munchkin to go?" Chris asked as he smiled at me.

"Just bring her into my room and I'll tuck her into bed" I said as I started to head toward mine and Riley's bedroom.

Chris just nodded his head before following me into the bedroom. When we got into the bedroom and over to the bed I pulled up the covers before getting our of the way so Chris could lie Riley down on the bed. And as soon as Chris lied Riley down on the bed she snuggled up into the comfort of the bed making me and Chris smile at her again as I took of her sneaker for her.