Chapter Twenty: Fun at the pool Pt.1

A/N) Picture above is what the pool at this resort looks like in Disney. And it's a pretty amazing pool. If I do say so myself, since I've seen it in person many times.

After me and Riley put on our bathing suits, cover ups and flips flops on (Picture Above)we went to out bathroom to brush our hair and teeth

After me and Riley put on our bathing suits, cover ups and flips flops on (Picture Above)we went to out bathroom to brush our hair and teeth. Well I brushed Riley's hair, thanks to her needing help and not being able to brush her hair that well just yet. But I was and am always happy to help her with stuff like that.

"Mommy?" Riley asked as I continued to brush her hair to get all the knots out of it.

"Yeah sweetheart" I said as I put the hairbrush I was using down and started to pull Riley's long brown  hair back into a high pony tail.

"Can I help you pick your outfit out for your date tomorrow night with Chris, please?" Riley asked as she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I smiled at that as I leaned down in front of Riley after I got done pulling her hair into a ponytail."Of course you can, mommy's going to need her little fashionistas help if she want to look nice for her date tomorrow night" I said as I smiled at Riley before I poked her cute little round nose making her giggle a little.

Riley smiled back at me before me and her walked out of our bedroom after we got done getting ready and after I grabbed my beach bag that was filled with all the stuff Riley and I would need down at the pool today. When Riley and I got out of our bedroom I smiled a bit when I saw Lisa, Bob and Scott were all ready to got swimming. But Riley frowned a little when she saw that Chris wasn't out here or ready yet too.

"Is Chris not ready yet?" Riley asked.

"Nope, He's taking his good old time like the slow poke he is" Scott said with a light smirk making Riley laugh a little as Scott picked her up and balanced her on his hip.

"Hey! I heard that Scott" Chris said as he walked out of his and his families bedroom dressed in dark blue swim suit bottoms, black flips flops and a tight black short sleeve v-neck that made his biceps look stronger and bigger then they already are. God he is really ripped!!

"Sorry Chris, but you know it's true" Scott said making all of us, except Chris, laugh a little because it is true. Chris did take his good old time sometime to get ready when we were younger.

"You're lucky you're holding Riley, or otherwise if you weren't I would probably be putting your head in a headlock and trying to make you take back your comment about me being a slow poke" Chris said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Did I just find your new weakness?" Scott asked with a bit of a proud smile making me and his parents laugh a little.

"Maybe" Chris said with a faint smile as he walked over to Scott and Riley before he took Riley from Scott and balanced her on his hip as he have her raspberries on her right cheek making her giggle. I smiled at that as I took my camera out and took a picture of the cute sight.