Chapter Twenty Five: SURPRISE!!!!

After Chris and I got done dancing, which was, again, a lot of fun, he my dad, Riley and I continued to walk around the Mexico pavilion to see what else was here before we moved over to the next country and goof around in there a bit. We did that for each country, until we stopped once we got to the Italy pavilion because once we got to it we saw it was almost time for our dinner reservation with everyone. 

So after we saw that we made our way to the restaurant and were soon greeted by our families. 

"Hey there you guys are" Emily said as she smiled at me, Riley, dad and Chris. 

"Are we late?" Chris asked as he took Riley off his shoulders and handed her over to me. 

"Nope....you're right on time" Shawn said with a smile before he started to lead us into the restaurant after he gestured for all of us to follow him. 

When we got into the restaurant a hostess showed us to our table, where we quickly sat down and started to look at our menu's to see what we want to eat. And as we did we struck up a conversation. 

"So did all you kids have fun today so far?" Lisa asked as she smiled at all the kids. 

"Yeah" Riley, her cousins, Brooke and Chris' nephews all said in unison with big smiles. 

"What did you guys do?" Lisa asked. 

"Mommy and Daddy took me and Miles to meet some characters and then we went on Soarin before we walked around in some of the countries" Ethan said with a big smile. 

"My mom and Shawn took me around all the countries and we watched all the different shows the cast members put on while we tried the different foods and candies they sold in the countries" Brooke said. 

"R.I.P to my wallet" Shawn said making all of us laugh a little. 

"My mom and dad took me and Max on Test Track and we all screamed like little girls, even my dad" Ava said with a little smirk making all of us break out into laugh, except for Andrew.

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone that happened, sweetheart" Andrew said as he gave Ava a little warning look but I could tell he was so embarrassed thanks to what Ava just told us. 

"It's okay Andrew, we won't make fun of you for that" Scott said with a small smile. 

Andrew looked over and faintly smiled at Scott. "Thank you."

Scott just smiled back at Andrew as he nodded his head too. 

"At least when you're not around" Chris said making us all chuckle a bit, except for Andrew. Again. 

"Hey!" Andrew shouted a bit as he pointed at Chris with a stern look. 

Chris just leaned back as he held his hands up in the air with a sheepish look. 

"Boys calm down, this is not the place to fight" Lisa said as she shot a warning look at both my brother and Chris making them calm down. 

"Yes ma'ma" They both said with a sheepish tone. 

"Good" Lisa said as she nodded her head and continued to give them a stern look before her face soften after she looked over at Riley and smiled at her. "Did you have fun with your mommy, grandpa and Chris, sweetheart?"

"Mhm....we went to the Aquarium, then watched Turtle Talk with Crush before going on the Finding Nemo riding. And then after that we walked around the World Showcase where Mommy and Chris Salsa danced in Mexico" Riley said as she looked up at me with a sheepish smile. I smiled at her as I fixed her hair a bit.