Chapter Twelve: Arrival

*Two hours later*

"Mommy wake up!!" Riley said as she poked my cheek. I took in a deep breath as I opened my eyes before smiling at Riley as she sat in my lap.

"Hi sweetheart" I said as I stretched a bit.

"Hi" Riley said with a big excited smile and no longer looking tired. "Guess what Mommy?"

"What?" I asked with a big smiled as well.

"The planes about to lane in Disney!" Riley said in excitement.

I smiled at her. "Technically the airport is about an hour away from Disney" I stated. "But yay! we're almost to Disney world!"

"Yay!" Riley and the rest of the kids yelled in excitement causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Uncle Shawn?" Riley asked.

"Yeah munchkin?" Shawn asked.

"What park are we going to today?" Riley asked as she peeked over the seat in front of her so she could talk to Shawn.

"We're going to the one and only Magic Kingdom today!" Shawn said with a big smile in his voice.

Riley gasped in shock before smiling nice and big. "Yay! That's my favorite park there!"

"I know that's why we're going there" Shawn said.

"Thank you Uncle Shawn" Riley said as she smiled at her uncle.

"You're munchkin" Shawn said.

Riley smiled at Shawn again before sitting down and getting buckled again as the plane started to make it's decent from the air to the ground. After the plane landed all of us grabbed our stuff and I picked up Riley and balanced her on my hip before following my family and Chris' family off the plane. After we got off the plane we walked to baggage claim to get our suitcases.

"Can I help you with our suitcases mommy?" Riley asked once we got to baggage claim.

"Sure" I said with a big smile as I put Riley down on her feet. Riley smiled at me before helping me with our bags when we saw them coming.

Once everyone got their bags we walked towards Disney shuttle bus so we could head to our hotel to check in and drop of our bags before heading to the park. When we got onto the shuttle we sat down and got ready for the bus to start moving.

"Mommy?" Riley asked.

"Yeah sweetheart?" I asked.

"Tonight when we get back from the park and if I'm not that tired can you take me down to the pool so I can go swimming?" Riley asked with a hopeful look.

"Sure" I said smiling at her as I moved some of Riley's hair out of her face making her smile at me.

"Can we come swimming with you guys to if we can?" Ava and Max asked as they popped up over the seats in front of me and Riley.

Me and Riley both laughed at that before I smiled at my niece and nephew. "Sure you can."

"Yay!" Ava and Max shouted in excitement making the rest of us laugh a bit.

"Hey, how's about we all go swimming tonight if we're not tired" Shawn said.

"Sounds good" We all said in unison making us all laugh again.

We all smiled at each other before we got comfortable for the hour long bus ride to Disney when the bus started to move.

"How long is this bus ride ride going to be mommy?" Riley asked as she played with my bracelet that I did fix.

"About an hour long sweetheart" I stated making Riley pout a bit in announce. I lightly chuckled at that before smiling at Riley. "But don't worry I got something that will keep you from getting bored."

"What is it mommy?" Riley asked.

I smiled at her before opening my backpack and taking out a punch of Disney coloring books. "Disney coloring books!"

Riley gasped in excitement and gently grabbed one of the coloring books in my hand before opening it and starting to color inside of it. I smiled at her before opening one myself and starting to color inside of it as well.

"Are you seriously coloring inside a coloring book for little kids, Ariana" Chris asked with a light smirk.

"Yep, and you're never to old to color in a coloring book mr. Evans" I said as I smiled at Chris. Chris chuckled at that before smiling at me.

"Then in that case, may I have a coloring book miss Smith?" Chris asked as he held his hand out to me.

"Yes you may Mr. Evans" I said as I handed him a coloring book.

"Thank you" Chris said smiling at me again as he gladly took the coloring book from me.

"Welcome" I said as I smiled back at him. Chris smiled at me again before he began to color as well. And let's just say all three of us did that for the next hour or so before stopping when we got to Disney.