Chapter Fifty Seven: Baby Name

"Ariana?" Chris calls out as I hear his footsteps sounding through the house.

"In the laundry room" I say as I fold some clothes that just came out of the dryer.

I hear his footsteps change direction and start heading towards me before they are right out the door. I turn and smile as soon as Chris' head pops into the door. He returns the smile as he steps into the room.

"What's up?" I ask as I fold the final article of clothing that needed to be folded.

"I just thought of something" Chris says, walking over to me with his arms behind his back.

"And what's that?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the dryer.

"We haven't discussed any baby names for our little girl yet" Chris says.

"You're right we haven't" I say with wide eyes as I realize that Chris and I haven't talked about a name for our daughter at all. We talked about other things for her, but not her name.

Oh god, that's bad isn't? I mean we still have like three months left until she gets here. But I feel like we should have her name picked out already since she needs one as soon as she comes.

"You're internally freaking out about this, aren't you?" Chris asks with a playful smirk.

"A little" I admit with a sheepish smile.

Chris chuckles as he walks over to me before pulling me into a hug.

"It'll be okay, we still have time" Chris says reassuringly as he rubs a hand up and down my back.

"I know, but I feel bad because I had Riley's name figured out the moment I found out she was a girl" I say and it's true. When the doctors told me I was having a girl I immediately convinced Adam that we should name our daughter after my mom.

"Well maybe it's because you just automatically knew what her name would be without having to really think about it" Chris says.

"Probably" I say.

"But we still have time to think about the perfect name that will fit our daughter" Chris says as I can feel the big smile in his voice.

I pull away a little and look up at Chris with a smile before leaning up on my tippy toes and pecking his lips.

"Want to discuss some names?" Chris asks.

"I want too, but I don't have any picked out" I whine a little because I should have really thought of names that I really liked.

Why am I so unprepared??

"It's okay, I have some that I think you'll like" Chris says with a proud smile.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, both intrigued and impressed at Chris because I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Yep" Chris says with big smile and nod.

"May I hear them?" I ask as I bring my hand up to the back of his head and play with his hair.

"You may" Chris says as he smiles at me and leans down and pecks my lips. "There's about five names that I like and think will fit our daughter and they are Faith, Madison, Willow, Savannah and Abigail."

I smile at all the names because they sound really nice. But I think about which one I like the most and which goes best with Chris' last name too since our daughter will have his last name. I think for a few minutes but smile when I know which one I like the most and will fit our daughter perfectly.

"I like the name Willow a lot" I say.

"I do too. It's unique and you don't really hear the name a lot" Chris says as he rubs his hand up and down my stomach.

"So do we have a name for our little baby?" I ask with a smile.

"I believe we do" Chris says returning the smile and pecking my lips before attacking my face with kisses.

I giggle at the kisses as I hold onto Chris with a smile. He stops though and we both look over at the doorway after we hear a little giggle come from it. We both smile when we see Riley standing right in the door as she looks at me and Chris with a big smile.

"Were you spying on Mommy and Daddy, little missy?" Chris asks as he turns and faces Riley.

"No" Riley says shaking her head but you can tell she's lying due to the big smile plastered on her face.

"Oh I think you were" Chris says as he starts to walk toward Riley in a playful manner.

"No I wasn't" Riley says as she starts to back away with smile.

"I think you were" Chris says before he lunges toward Riley. Riley squeals as she tries to run away from Chris, but he quickly caught her and scooped her up into his arms.

He holds Riley close to him as he delivers raspberries to her neck. Riley giggles furiously at the raspberries as she tries to get out of Chris' arms, but she never really can. I smile at the two as I watch Chris continue to play around Riley before I walk over to them and give them both a kiss after Chris stopped giving Riley raspberries. The two of them smile at me before returning the kiss and then giving me a few more on either my cheek or forehead.

Goofballs, I think to myself as I smile at the two of them.